What do you consider to be your "racial ability"?

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
urprobablyright said:
Tonimata said:
I, being a spaniard, have the ability to annoy by postponing and procrastinating until the next day.
That's a gamer trait.

As a Spaniard you have the ability to eat intensely seasoned meats by the bucketload. If you are a Spaniard who grew up in America (haven't checked your profile) then you should give up your grasp for individuality and admit it: Your racial trait is your ability to eat super-sized macdonald's meals without feeling guilty.

I don't really think I have a single nationality. I've traveled my whole life. But my original nationality was Australian so I guess that gives me the ability to be competitive to the point at which I could keep fighting for the last word for five hours *straight* like a SILLY HOOTENANNY

urprobablyright said:
Tonimata said:
I, being a spaniard, have the ability to annoy by postponing and procrastinating until the next day.
That's a gamer trait.

As a Spaniard you have the ability to eat intensely seasoned meats by the bucketload. If you are a Spaniard who grew up in America (haven't checked your profile) then you should give up your grasp for individuality and admit it: Your racial trait is your ability to eat super-sized macdonald's meals without feeling guilty.
You reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally don't know us Spaniards :p
We are not the country of tomorrow for no reason, and that reason is not technological advance or, at the very least, a stable society based on a solid economy. As for the meals...
OH HELL YES! I just had a massive plate of cous-cous (my mother and I love experimenting) AND IT WAS DELICIOUS!
But no, born and raised in Spain, although with a very strong British background. So therefore what I can eat by the truckload without feeling guilty is Cadbury's and Branston.
DELICIOUS BRANSTON!

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
As a Scotsman I have the ability to wear a kilt in freezing conditions?

cthulhu257

Jul 24, 2008
I, being Scottish-Russian, am completely immune to the cold, rain, and snow. Mud or hail, though, notsomuch.

RyQ_TMC

Apr 24, 2009
I get a free pass on jokes about three separate genocides.

And I have the arcane power of bitching about every single aspect of life in my country when I'm home and being prepared to lay my life down for it when I'm in the foreign parts.

And another one: we NEVER surrender. Which is not always the wisest course of action, but at least we can brag about it several decades down the line.

InvisibleMilk

Nov 19, 2008
I being American (of Irish descent, and a near pure irish bloodline.) can have a black president.
Yeah.

scire

Apr 15, 2009
Im Dutch which gives me several abbilities
- I can be a lame inconsistent politician
- I can enslave people
- I can still be mad at Germans for WOII
- I can wear wooden shoes and make cheese
- I can make a anti-muslim movie
- I can enjoy trying to bite a cookie hanging in the air blindfolded
All these Dutch abbilities are tempting to use, but I never will and I never did.
Ohw, wait!
There is one Dutch abbility I do use: Telling great jokes about Belgians

davidboring

Nov 24, 2007
Ftaghn To You Too said:
As American with German ancestry, I possess the power to love chocolate.
Reading that actually made me smile. Read into that what you will.

Being of Argentinian birth I have the ability to secude your wife while doing keepy-ups with a football.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Being part-Italian, I naturally want to kill people.

No no NO, that's not right!

I meant to say that I'm an alright bastard and you should worship me.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
I'm Canadian and have a few abilties

1. Most of my country men can be complete dicks and yet we're called the nicest country
2. I can drink copious amounts of alcohol and survive, and be happy the next day
3. I eat eat something as unhealthy as poutine on a regular basis and not gain a pound
4. I have a huge...[sup]country[/sup]

masakoz

Mar 12, 2009
as being half mexican and half white american i have the ability to eat tacos and hamburgers at the same while i watch chivas(soccer team) vs the cowboys

nohorsetown

Dec 8, 2007
I'm racially mostly Irish, and yeah, I have a really high alcohol tolerance. I can out-drink almost all of my friends, many of whom are bigger than me.

Chrinik

May 8, 2008
Aby_Z said:
Being Jewish...
...I have the uncanny ability to win a racial argument against just about every other race...
So do I...
Being German, i have the ability to...no fuck, you´d draw the H-card on me...

Well i have the german trait of being extremly annoying by pointing out what germans had archieved when someone plays the "my country is better then X" card...like "We went to the Moon first!" "Well, without the help of a brilliant, german rocket-scientist, you wouldn´t"

I also have the german trait of being a master engineer, with a shitload of mechanical understanding.

I also have the german trait to overestimate myself XD

Peanut Butter

May 19, 2009
Seems like this thread is a begging for racism? Well i refuse to comply and will say all races are human and equal....

MDH

Jan 7, 2010
As an American of Scottish ancestry, I can;
1. Drink lots and lots of Scotch
2. Sometimes without feeling drunk
3. I can wear a kilt in public and not be ashamed
4. I can produce a seemingly endless stream of firearms of numerous shapes and sizes.
5. I can have an unyielding opinion about anything in the world, without ever bothering to look for a single fact about that which I am forming an opinion.

Jadthegreat

Jun 23, 2009
Well here we go.
I am half welsh and quarter-scottish quarter irish. SOOO....I have an aversion to the sun (still love it) can turn invisible in heavy snow. Sing across the valley's feel an intense hatred of the English (dont really though all other scots/welsh do lol) can drink whiskey easily. However as scottish/Welsh i am the ULTIMATE sheep shagger. Seriously i look at one and its done. ;)

troyrich

Procrastinating Lurker
Nov 25, 2009
Being fully welsh I have the ability to be completely unknown, With stand the cold winds, sing in a deep voice... and most importantly of all hate the english and maintaining welsh pride.

And what that guy said.

WrongSprite said:
Being semi-Welsh I have the power to bum sheep.

With great power comes great responsibilty.

I use it wisely.