What do you consider to be your "racial ability"?

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
Being English and from Derby I have the powers of calling grown men "Duck" and I can que and complain like theres no tomorrow. But I'll never lose my temper. Oh no, I'll simply make snide comments using my dry English Wit.

Ryank1908

Oct 18, 2009
Being Half-Irish Half English I have the power to bottle up all my frustration and anger until my looming alcohol problem spills it out of me. Quite literally, sometimes.

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
Because I'm 1/2 Norwegian I can drink Akvavit (Scandanavian spirit that contains 40% alcohol) without arguing that it burns like hell. Also I am very hospitable but because I am 1/2 English I have the ability to piss many people off.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
being white I can get a car loan

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Im British, meaning in important in the grand scheme of things.

And I am a bitter, hate filled person,I think thats just me.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
Being half-Irish/half-Viking, I can drink a gallon or two of whiskey before burning your village and taking your women.

edit-

and being born in America, I have the ability to eat 100 cheeseburgers afterwards!

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Don't know what ethnic group I'm descended from.

But since I'm american I have to ability to whine/say anything that I want no matter how insulting, disruptive, counterproductive, and/or ignorant.

I and most americans don't do this but I HATE people that do.....

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
I, being an American, am able to scarf down tremendous amounts of apple pie, worship baseball as if it were my God, and plague your
Xbox Live with children spouting confusing yet derogatory terms.

Fear and tremble.
[sub]Offending someone is not my intention. So please, take this with a grain of salt.[/sub]

eels05

Jun 11, 2009
Being Australian I'm laid-back and sarcastic,and am brought to tears at the thought of any Australian sporting team losing.

Dont know if any of those are usefull abilities though.

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
Being white, I'm a dick... I got fucking gipped I tell you

Also Irish, so I'm a drunk dick... wait I got some cherokee, So I'm a drunk dick that can shoot arrows... I smell an idea for a game... Oh shit, they already made Prey.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
I'm Danish and i haev the abillity to not whine about paying about 40% of my income in taxes.

don't mind your shallow posting, i just got back from ninjutsu training, and is unfoccused after beeing strangled several times.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
Jim Grim said:
Regeneration. Suck it.
Omygod you're from Galifrey?!? Awesome.

Getting to the point:Being Irish, I've got amazing potential to become an alchoholic. Also, being part Cherokee, I hate other white people. Which is not racism, it's guilt.