What do you do when you're really bored?

Evilpigeon

Feb 24, 2011
I honestly don't think it's possible for me to acchieve boredom, there's always some way to occupy my time.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Really really bored, eh?
I usually go to get some sleep.
When I'm just a bit bored I browse this site och read Cracked articles.

Ashadowpie

Feb 3, 2012
if im super bored of playing any games or tv shows or whatever, i look up interesting things on youtube, like about planets or animals or dinosaurs, yah know, the random information that doesnt really help you in life

Lunatic High

Apr 14, 2012
Welcome to my disorders lol. When I'm not working I do lots of things I almost always have a picture in progress so I'll add to it for a bit when I lose interest in that its either
1. lift weights / beat the punching bag
2. play something online ie call of duty etc
3. visit my girlfriend
4. read
5. clean one of my rifles
6. dink around on the internet
7. go down to the "dojo" and work on my highkicks/hangout help around in the place or with friend's sparring rountines even though I hate getting punched in the face however slight it is
8. watch a anime or three

Or sometimes none the good thing about boredom is how it can lead to fresh interests sometimes I'll do nothing or I'll just take a couple tokes and watch a movie or call my parents or if the weather is good I'll go for a drive in the bush by myself or with who ever I can recruit to go mostly just my girlfriend though she finds it boring the *****.

Fantasylord

Aug 25, 2009
When I'm bore I options:

1. I Game I ave plenty of games to play many of which I haven't finished yet.

2. Read Book or comic books, or manga or fan fiction

3. Go to my favorite forums to see if anything interesting is being posted, otherwise just serf the net or visit facebook.

4. Watch TV or alternatively watch something from my library of movie and tv seasons dvds. Or just go to youtube or some other video upload sites for anything new or just watch anime.

5. Calling up or texting friends or girlfriend to see if anyone wants to hang out.

6. Bug the pets they are so amusing.

7. See what the rest of Family is up to.

8. Go drive around for awhile

9. Get some exercise (ya this doesn't happen very often.)

10. Sleep. (this usually only happens if I am tired as well as bored.)

SkullKing84

Feb 10, 2011
-Draw
-Read web comics
-Reread my comic books
-surf the internet
-Masturbate
-pirate things online
-eat ( trying to break the habit of boredom eating)

EDIT-
Take a nap... Lucid Dreaming rocks.
And this leads to whatever i end up planing for Dungeons and Dragons or what ever i'm running.