what do you guys think about my idea for a 4th dark knight film [no spoilers in OP but cant promise]

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
the reason i ask your opinion is because i thought of an idea which i thought was cool but im not too sure if it was a good idea or not

basically my idea is for the main villain to be the riddler and i would choose this guy (see pic below) to play the riddler. In my opinion he would be a really good riddler, i think he could actually be very sinister in a role like that however im still uncertain. what do you guys think?

also guys please keep spoilers to a minimum if you want to post spoilers please be polite to those who may not have seen the latest film

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
Elect G-Max said:
Nobody would be able to take it seriously. We'd all be thinking of Sheldon doing a Riddler cosplay.
but we can all imagine sheldon being a villianous mastermind though however you highlighted my main problem. fans of big bang wont take him seriously

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
I have to agree to stay true to the Nolan format it would have to remain gritty and at least slightly grounded in realism perhaps if he hadn't been Sheldon then it would have worked but as it is I can't really see it working out.I think he's a good actor but he will forever be cursed by the fact that people will always remember him as Sheldon one of the reasons Heath Ledger was so good as the joker was I didn't realise it was him which meant I had no conflicting images of what character he was playing.

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
thelonewolf266 said:
I have to agree to stay true to the Nolan format it would have to remain gritty and at least slightly grounded in realism perhaps if he hadn't been Sheldon then it would have worked but as it is I can't really see it working out.I think he's a good actor but he will forever be cursed by the fact that people will always remember him as Sheldon one of the reasons Heath Ledger was so good as the joker was I didn't realise it was him which meant I had no conflicting images of what character he was playing.
very good point, its a shame really because i think his build and his voice and his stance just screams out riddler. I believe he could play a gritty role but like you said he is typecast as sheldon which is a real shame

id also like to see christina hendricks (see pic) as poison ivy. simply for the reason that it would be sooo hot

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
She is pretty damn close to some of the comic book depictions of Poison Ivy if you throw in an overdoes of green.Also I find it extremely hard to argue with your reasoning behind choosing her for the role.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
I agree with the others, he would be great, but he's just too typecast as a comedy nerd to be taken seriously, and the Nolan franchise is just too serious.

But I think he'd be great for a more comic-book style Batman movie, remember this guy?

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
Hero in a half shell said:
I agree with the others, he would be great, but he's just too typecast as a comedy nerd to be taken seriously, and the Nolan franchise is just too serious.

But I think he'd be great for a more comic-book style Batman movie, remember this guy?

that wasnt the best film but it was kinda cool at the same time

i have to admit that tim burton got a lot right when he made batman, we all go on about nolan but burtons batman was gritty AND camp which worked really well danny devito was really creepy as penguin and the dominatrix catwoman (michelle pfieffer) was a better character than anne hathaway

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Is that Sheldon from Big Bang Theory?
Oh god no, no no no ononononononononono.
Anything related to BBT is awful and deserves to be purged.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
shootthebandit said:
snip for bandwidth
If she is indeed from the show (been a while since I had to sit through an episode) then nope, still awful. Congratulations, BBT, you have ruined a rather attractive woman.

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
hazabaza1 said:
shootthebandit said:
snip for bandwidth
If she is indeed from the show (been a while since I had to sit through an episode) then nope, still awful. Congratulations, BBT, you have ruined a rather attractive woman.
its the main reason i watch the show. she is amazing i want to marry her

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
hazabaza1 said:
shootthebandit said:
snip for bandwidth
I'm forced to believe you have no Soul if you consider Kaley Cuoco ruined because of the Big Bang Theory.Then again I don't believe in souls.