What do you like to do at the beach?

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
rate boobs.1-10

lot of topless women on the beach.
i also like bungeejumping(no really)on the beach, and riding the big inflatable thing behind a speedboat.

MelziGurl

Jan 16, 2009
I don't really enjoy beaches all that much. Plus, I'm a redhead. I barely get a chance to have fun before I burn.

Lazy Lemon

Mar 24, 2008
Leave. Immediately.

I've never understood beaches. If you want to swim go to a swimming pool where the water is warm and you don't get sand in your ass.

whycantibelinus

Sep 29, 2009
I like to get very high and cynically make fun of all the conformist surfers/surfer chicks.................good times.

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
traceur_ said:
Dig holes. Every single time I go to the beach, as soon as the towels are down, I drop down onto my knees and start tearing away at the sand. I refuse to leave until I've dug down far enough to put myself in danger of falling in head-first.
"Dig a hole, dig a hole"

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Living near Manly my entire life I've idled away many a summers day by the beach. Boogie boarding's my favourite thing to do, but if the conditions are right and you pull it off perfectly body boarding is amazingly fun (That's where you pick a good wave, swim with it and eventually it starts shooting you towards the shore).