What do you love?

Cucumber

Dec 9, 2008
Love staring at the sky, and walking out on the empty streets at night. There's something special about that atmosphere that brings me to tears every time...

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
I love having complete freedom, meaning that I love being unrestricted in what I can do (this is fairly hard to find, it seems). I also love my friends and my dog. Seriously, what is life without buddies?

Someperson307

Dec 19, 2008
The only thing we have to love is love itself. And BioWare. And Rock/Metal music. And uranium. I love me some uranium.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
SwimmingRock said:
Sleep. Mainly because I don't get nearly enough (average 4 hours a night). Just closing my eyes for extended periods of time while staying awake feels like heaven.
This. Also lamp, because everyone loves lamp!

aPod

Jan 14, 2010
Gxas said:
I love my best friend. Maybe a little too much.
Nothing wrong with a bromance ^^

Me i love the feeling of my fingers sliding down the fret board and making all those sounds that let me show how i feel without saying a word.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
-Pod- said:
Gxas said:

Me i love the feeling of my fingers sliding down the fret board and making all those sounds that let me show how i feel without saying a word.
My best friend is a girl. A very pretty girl.

Funkbucket

Feb 11, 2010
Xbox live, FPS's RPG's
Cake :]
Hockey - Drifting
My lancer.
Snow, rain and all round coldness... to bad here in Australia we don't get any of that

Darth Pope

Jun 30, 2009
There are a lot of things in this world I hate, but I think it balances because there are a lot of things I love.

Some of my loves include:
Heavy Metal, sleeping,gaming,Terminator,reading,science,snow,leather,my girlfriend,sushi,The Escapist,self-aware humor,red hair,being able to just sit and not do anything, Stephen King, black, free stuff, history, and peanut butter to name a few.

aPod

Jan 14, 2010
Gxas said:
-Pod- said:
Gxas said:

My best friend is a girl. A very pretty girl.
Haha... my mistake. I love my best friend, no homo, and hes a guy so i just assumed.

Well my friend i wish you all the best, in my experience that either turns out very good or very bad but rarely anywhere inbetween.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
Sleeping, spicy food, weed, House, stand-up comedy, oranges, Stoner metal/rock, video games, and knitted wool socks.
<3

ffs-dontcare

Aug 13, 2009

The love of my life since 2006. I cannot stop drinking it. It's my gaming juice.

I also love a few certain friends but I won't say who. They aren't here on The Escapist anyway. :p

Also, gaming and eating good food. And hanging out with my mates when I get the chance. Good times.

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009
i love wrestling and muay thai

Wrestling:cause i love competition and its a school activity which means i have a chance for a scholarship

muay thai:cause when im having a bad day i can just spar and relieve my stress and there are alot of cool people in my gym thats how i met most of my friends