The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
nin_ninja said:
What do you miss from your childhood?
Nothing

that's right, i miss absolutely nothing from my childhood

my life right now is so vastly superior i cannot even describe the difference
there are either no words, or i just never learned them

when i was a child absolutely everything frustrated the hell out of me.. everything
neurgh! i get angry just thinking about it

Pharsalus

Jun 16, 2011
All the 80's cartoons and toys, especially G.I. JOE and transformers, I was too young to get much of the 80's when it was fresh, and it calls to me.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Personally, I miss Splitscreen/Local Multiplayer being a more common option with video games.
Well, that and the Saturday morning cartoons.

ShogunSam-R-I

Jul 14, 2011
The awesomeness of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, all the fun me and my friends had as kids when such things as sex, money, race, and the pure evils of the world didnt exist in our minds, and role playing after seeing a kick-ass 90's action flick.

Also, its so hilarious how all the movies and shows you worshipped as a kid seem childish and dumb as an adult: Judge Dredd, Street Fighter the movie, Warriors of Virtue, Power Rangers, etc.

Oh yeah, and SNICK every Saturday night on Nickolodeon with such classics as Alex Mack, Pete & Pete, Rugrats, Rockos Modern Life, All That, and last but definitly not least, ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK!!!

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
I miss the ability to play games without analyzing them. Life was good when I saw things as "those people walk funny" rather than "the animator of this walk cycle needs to lay off the vodka...".

I also miss Reboot.

breadsammich

May 5, 2011
Not getting lethargic by the middle of summer. Seriously, if i'm not doing anything over the summer, I go absolutely crazy. Now I have a job, and I always take summer classes, and I miss the childhood summers. The ones where you have no responsibilities and they seem to last FOREVER.

StrixMaxima

Sep 8, 2008
I miss everything, since it is a package. The past is one of those things you cannot sort out neatly. It was a cohesive picture, with the good only making sense with the bad.

revjor

Sep 30, 2011
the move"The Game" is only awesome the first time you see it after that it's all blah. i wish i could go back and see it for the first time again

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
I guess I haven't grown up yet, because it seems like my childhood is still around. Both the good and the bad...

Also, this thread has totally made we want to redownload the Digimon Soundtrack, why do I have the Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! ones, but not the totally awesome Digimon one? Because I'm lame, that's why.

Oh, and Toonami, dear Cartoon Network, look at what Nick is doing with their Teen Nick channel, it's got a nostalgia block now, get on a Toonami Flashback deal or something. I miss Tom and the Peter Cullen narration...

KageFenikkusu

Apr 19, 2011
being able to play a pokemon game without worrying about stats and whats the best pokemon /team and have i got almost all of them yet, is there anything i'm missing in the game, asking why the bad guys suck so bad.
i just want to go back and be able to play the pokemon games and it just be fun not having to analyse EVERY FUCKING THING ABOUT THE DAMN GAME