What do you think is the sexiest accent?

Zirat

May 16, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
Russian. It's just better.

So far, I find almost every other accent mentioned in this thread to be highly unnattractive.
*High fives due to mutual feelings*

You got that right, but I do also enjoy Glaswegian ones as well...

LastMondaysHangover

Oct 4, 2010
We have some Norwegian foreign exchange students and the girls are just stunning! And to top it all off, their accent sounds even sexier

Flutterbrave

Dec 10, 2009
The Welsh accent.

No, really.

Fozza said:
British, if we talk about women. =)
Also, I'm tempted to point out the fallacy here, but this is the escapist, so I'm sure that by the time I post this, someone else already will have done.

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
ChicagoTed said:
Verlander said:
I like posh English
Same and luckily for me my gf is actually upper class :D
The only posh British accent I don't mind is the generic caricature that is used on American cartoons, real posh British accents always reek of pretentious nobbishness in real life.

kotorfan04 said:
Amethyst Wind said:
The accent Liz Sroka did for Tali in Mass Effect.
Essentially this. I guess space gypsy is the sexiest accent ever.
Hmm, she could have a romanji accent, I couldn't really place the origin, just the appeal.

Ramare

Apr 27, 2009
Australian, Russian, and British. In that order. For males and females. That's one quarter of the reason Niko is my favorite videogame sociopath. That's also half the reason Killing Floor is fun to play: the wacky, thick, British accents everyone has. Of course the other half is the insane, nigh endless, absurdly bloody, gib-filled massacre. Only way that game could be more awesome? Well, being based on a different engine, that allows more fluid movement, especially in first person would be...eh...second. First and foremost, though? Weapons. Sexy revolvers, awesome NATO weaponry, and anything made by H&K.
Getting kind of off-track, now, though, so I'll just end it here.

Shynobee

Apr 16, 2009
Pikeperch said:
I haven't actually seen that, so I had to look it up, and I almost started laughing out loud when I saw this:

Uma Thurman as Ulla Inga Hansen Benson Yanson Tallen Hallen Svaden Swanson Bloom

I have to see it now. I'm going to guess that her accent doesn't sound very swedish, but apparently her maternal grandmother is swedish so who knows.
Yeah, it probably isn't a real Swedish accent, but it's still pretty hot. Not to mention, the movie as a whole is hilarious.

Ze_Sapper

Apr 12, 2010
Definitly the Cape Breton accent. This is how everyone around here, me included, speaks:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_eKoUcn7Os&feature=related

Cuppa Tetleys

Mar 22, 2010
I'm not really fussed, but my girlfriend says it's sexy when I speak to her in Spanish (with accent, of course).
One of the many reasons to learn a foreign language!!

Sarkule

Jun 9, 2010
Betancore said:
Aussies sound awful. Really awful. I don't understand how people can like Australian accents.
Gotta agree with you here! Luckily because I'm Australian I barely notice the accent, but after being away from Australia for a while you hear it when people talk, and you just cringe.

OP: I personally think French is the sexiest accent!

s-l-u-g

Sep 5, 2008
.... You might not agree on this one.

Ever since I first played MGS1 as a young boy, women speaking with a strong Japanese accent have always been pretty nice in my view.

I really should play that game again just to spam SELECT...