What do you think is the worst gaming website community?

PhatTony

Oct 10, 2009
I would give this one to GameTrailers.
Top 5 topics there
PS3 sucks
360 sux
Halo sucks
pc gaming is dead
Fanboys suck

Nothing positive

Ryuk2

Sep 27, 2009
I don't know any gaming communities, so i'll just say that GameTrailers sounds like the worst.
But i found it funny, that you say ''Nothing positive'', while your making a negative thread.

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
The Escapist!!

!!

!

Just kidding, I just had to say that.

I don't know really, most very big communities I've encoutered tended to suck quite a bit once the first 5000 people were merrily spamming..

PhatTony

Oct 10, 2009
Yea haha i was about to post this on that site but i knew id get major backlash! Ive always thought the threads here were funny as hell so idecided to create an account and post it here

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
This site!
(no. just kidding)

Really, I would say a combination of blizzard.com, gamefaqs.com, and gametrailers.com. If they all somehow merged together (on top of the smoldering pile of money that blizzard is sleeping on right now) it would end the universe in an anti-climactic "STFU NOOB."

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
I would say just about any gaming board is infested with folks like that

SomethingUnrelated

Aug 29, 2009
PhatTony said:
I would give this one to GameTrailers.
Top 5 topics there
PS3 sucks
360 sux
Halo sucks
pc gaming is dead
Fanboys suck

Nothing positive
Yeah. Agreed. With topics like that, I think i'm going to avoid that site with HEAVY superstition.

Citrus

Apr 25, 2008
The Steam Forums.

Full of twats writing essays about how Valve sucks, or about changes Valve needs to make to their games, or about how Valve has been going downhill, or how Valve ruined a game with a recent update, etc. Basically, the whiniest, most self-important users you can think of. It's sad that such a great developer has to put up with the ridiculous self-entitlement of its fanbase.

Crossborder

Oct 16, 2008
It's hard too see what gaming website is worst but i've heard much about ign's commnity sucking. I haven't seen very much here though. It's like The Escapist has walls made out of pure intelligence.

quack35

Sep 1, 2008
The Escapist, it's so full of trolls and fanboys...

Edit: Note, this was meant to be a joke