What do you think when the words "New York City" come to mind.

Connor Lonske

Sep 30, 2008
Scolar Visari said:
Connor Lonske said:
Scolar Visari said:
Connor Lonske said:
Scolar Visari said:
High taxes, withering economy, ineffective and corrupt government, harsh winter and crime to name a few. I'm moving south first chance I get.
If you live in New York your a trader.
Born an' raised bud. It's taken me all this time to realise just how much I hate this state.
At least you act seam like a New Yorker. Douse not make you any less of an ass.
Yeah, cool story. Doesn't change the fact our state was voted one of the 10 worst states. Bloomburg being GOP doesn't change the fact that our government has been and will continue to be ineffective and corrupt.
Almost all governments and politicians are corrupt, but we still get by don't we! (and the GOP always means bad values(not including gun control)), in fact i implied that. That doesn't mean every thing about our state/city is all bad. You don't leave some were just cause you don't like the leaders that we elected ourselves, and don't say that we did not elect Paderson cause' we knew he was next in line to the last guy who's name I have tried to forget cause of the things he has done.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
First thing I thought off was Times Square. I'd love to go to NY sometimes, when I read and watch stuff about NY, I always feel some sort of vibe emminating from that city. It has something, a certain appeal. First thing my aunt said to me btw when she returned from NY: it's busy over there. Well I couldn't think thát up now could I, Captain Obvious. In any case, I'd love to explore that city.

azncutthroat

May 13, 2009
I happen to live in New York (in the borough of Queens, city of Flushing. Don't laugh.). I will tell you all right now, GTA IV is a very accurate representation of NYC. In some ways, it's even better. At least Liberty City has a measure of cleanliness. The subways in NYC are very dirty and odorous. The MTA sucks 'cause they're raising prices and reducing service. Also, sitting next to a raving (and sometimes shouting) lunatic on a train/bus is a daily event. And, worst of all, E3 doesn't come to NY.

CWestfall

Apr 16, 2009
As a Canadian who has never been to there, I can only say that NYC must be pretty awesome with how much Toronto wants to be like it.

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
I prefer New Jersey. New York is filled with... assholes mostly and too many people. I don't like it.
Cars and business people come to mind when I think about it though.

txgamer86

May 14, 2009
umm i think of gretat firfighters and well other than that they are a bunch of damn yankees
(TEXAS 4 Life)

GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
Gonna get shot than stabbed than raped in my stab wound. All in front of the cops who have been bribed to look the other way.

Well thats just me

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
Two songs: "New York State of Mind" by Billy Joel and "New York, New York," from some musical, I can never remember which. It has US Navy personnel in it.

SmartIdiot

Feb 10, 2009
Some of the best holidays I've ever had, awesome Italian restaurants and lights and noise all night long. Loved it.