What do you want in the next fallout?

Mr. Google

Jan 31, 2010
I know that Fallout has been a big topic recently for what ever reason but while I was playing I just thought of how cool it would be to have something like weather in the game. Obviously in NV you were in the Mojave so rain would have been a little out of place but it still does rain occasionally in the desert so maybe if they had one story mission that had rain. Though it would be scripted it would still be cool. And where ever they have the next game I bet it will rain there so yeah. Weather. Sounds cool to me. How about you? What do you want added?

EDIT: Also no tunnels. Or if they REALLY have to make them less repetitive. I get it it's a ghoul and yes I have to climb these stairs. It got boring fast. Its the only reason I don't give FO3 higher than a 9.3

the spud

May 2, 2011
I want more radiated killer plant life. And a gun that fires dongs. And a horse from oblivion. And a pet crab.

Mr. Google

Jan 31, 2010
the spud said:
I want more radiated killer plant life. And a gun that fires dongs. And a horse from oblivion. And a pet crab.
Id only let a horse get in there if it had armor.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Some type of mount like in WoW.

I want a Radscorpion named "Monty" and he will be my ever bonded companion.

"MONTY, MY BOY, CROSS THE ACID WITH GOD-SPEED! NOW, MY PET!"

the spud

May 2, 2011
Mr. Google said:
the spud said:
Yes, like...horse armour of some sort.

And they could release it as overpriced DLC and everybody will love it!

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
Some kind of co-op mode....
Variable weather.
Dynamic world.
More variety of weapons.
Improved engine....

Knight Captain Kerr

May 27, 2011
Zetion said:
Get rid of fucking Gamebryo.
I'm sure they will use the Creation Engine that Skyrim is using I really want to see what a Fallout game can do with that. Just stay true to the lore and make a wide open world with a number factions.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
Keep the weapon upgrades, lose the reputation meter or improve it, make karma actually matter, as in more karma related speech options, and more side quests.

weker

May 27, 2009
Fallout Glasgow

Apologies if I offend any Glaswegians :p

In reality A Fallout game set in Europe Preferably England as it would work better. Different building architecture and would allow the game to take a much larger different spin on the current formula.
Also things like plant life and such can be changed much more dramatically due to the change in environment.

Mr. Google

Jan 31, 2010
the spud said:
Mr. Google said:
the spud said:
Yes, like...horse armour of some sort.

And they could release it as overpriced DLC and everybody will love it!
Actually if I could give it Brother Hood armour id might actually spend 5 bucks on that!

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
Interplay Entertainment, Only this and nothing more.
Rawne1980 said:
A game thats not riddled with bugs and glitches.
Oh, and perhaps this. At least something that officially supports windows 7 and the next version of Windows.

Shreder55

Jul 1, 2009
It to be set in a place that's not the USA.

I want to see a new perspective on the war and see how other countries look (EX the US is like the 50's)

I would say Canada because then you could see how Canada was affected by the US take over, and then join either the US or the Canadian resistance.