What do you want to happen to your corpse?

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
My organs are up for grabs save my skin, retinas, heart and brain tissue (liver and lungs may not be worth it though).
I thne want whatevers left to be buried in a cardboard coffin in an area of outstanding natural beauty.

Zyntoxic

May 9, 2011
I want the organs, blood and all that are in a state good enough to be donated to be exactly that, other than that I don't care, I will have absolutely no use of it, and I don't believe in an after life so I don't think I will notice anything happening to my body after death.

I suppose I would prefere the lasting remains to rot, naked in the ground, returning the energy to where it belongs, I just get this feeling of that burning bodies aren't good for our dear enviorment.

CrematedCube

Nov 22, 2010
I'm with the majority
Gut me for anything useful, then burn the rest and scatter it someplace emotionally reasonable.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Ah, so there are a couple of people who feel the same then.
I'd donate some (if not all) organs and then be cremated. Scattered anywhere? I'm still thinking about that.

Rems

May 29, 2011
I'm an organ donor so all my healthy internal organs are going to whoever needs them. I'm keeping my skin though, donating my skin and being a skinless corpse is just a bit creepy.

My father's always joked that in his will he's going to make a stipulation that we have to have him preserved and stuffed and kept in the living room. We always laugh about it but you never know... (Interestingly enough there was a person who did this very thing but in regards to a british university. His corpse sat in on board meeting for something like 10 years).

Personally i'd like to be cremated (in my ideal world everyone would, no wasted space on cemetaries). However were it possible i also fully support the notion of my family building a huge pyramid or some other suitably monolithic structure and my body being placed inside. Suitably egocentric and attention grabbing i think. Remembered through the ages.

Then there's always the soylent green approach.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009

http://www.qwantz.com/index.php?comic=1990

This, pretty much. If I had friends who wanted corpse pencils and could draw, at least.

*EDIT*
OR

http://www.qwantz.com/index.php?comic=957

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
MetalMagpie said:
What do other people think? And does anyone have any other exciting methods of body-disposal to add?
All suitable organs to be donated, then cremation. Standard affair really.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Well if I did died, I want to be sure that I am 100% dead (related to the last Feed Dump news). Now that my corpse is 100% lifeless, the can put me in a coffn and pour cement on top of it (this is why I want to be sure I'm 100% dead so I dont wake up inside it). That way when the zombie apocalypse happens I would be stuck and can't eat people unless I am a super zombie who can dig my way out of concrete.

Chris646

Jan 3, 2011
I want to be buried. Then when the zombie apocalypse comes, I will be a zombie.

James Crook

Jul 15, 2011
I'd want them to burn my body like the Traitors in the Trouble in Terrorist Town gamemode for Garry's Mod. Unsurprisingly enough, I often get killed like that :(
Fleaman said:
SCIENCE SCIENCE SCIENCE SCIENCE SCIENCE SCIENCE SCIENCE SCIENCE
Or maybe this. Yeah.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Cremated, my ashes loaded into an 88 mm shell, fired out into the ocean from a Tiger.

Then, I shall finally rest in peace, knowing that at least my burial was fucking badass.

Optionally, the tiger may also have the motto "Rebirth through Destruction" engraved on it's side in Greek.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Rawne1980 said:
Cremated .... with all my organs where they are now.

I'm going with internal parts intact thankyou very much.
Yeah, fuck all those people who would still need them to stop them dying prematurely and in pain.

OT: Someone can take my organs and then whatever, I don't really care. Dead's dead. Buried I guess, so I could have some hilarious sexual innuendo written on my gravestone.