What do you want to happen to your corpse?

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
Rot in the ground and no-one is getting any part of it.

It might save someone worthy yes, but there is no guarantee of that. I don't want some retarded alcoholic taking any of my organs and then just continuing to fuck themselves over, I have never touched alcohol and I am not about to let someone screw that over.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
I want something involving a rain forest and a waterfall. I just can't think of anything more peaceful then a small waterfall in rain forest.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Organs donated and the rest of my body... I dunno. Flung into the ocean. Or cremated and put somewhere.

To be honest, it seems kind of selfish and irrational to not donate your organs. You will be dead. It's not like you could ever feel them doing that or even know that they did. You obviously wouldn't be needing them any more, so why not give them to someone who would?

J4RD

I didn't pay for this?
Jan 4, 2010
I'd want to be torn to pieces in a violent explosion as I pilot my doomed spacecraft away from a station full of puppies and children.
And stuff.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I guess most of you've seen Star Wars I
Well I'd love to have it Qui Gon Ginn style, please

newuseforvintage

In Andre the Giant's posse
Sep 6, 2009
I'd dig having my body donated to the body farm (I'm not sure if it's just an American thing). Basically you send your body in to the whilst it is still fresh and they "murder" you and take your body out to their plot of land. Then students who are training to be police detectives (or what ever the word is for people who check dead corpses) come out and have to study you and work out how you were murdered, when etc.

If not, organ donation and cremation like most people.

My dad has said he is going to go out in his boat with a shotgun and two shells, the first goes through the hull of his boat, the second goes through his head. Sorry if that is a bit morbid for you all.

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
Any organs can be used I would like to be use for transplants/ mad science experiments.

As for the rest of me, I don't really care. Whatever's cheapest I guess.

newuseforvintage said:
I'd dig having my body donated to the body farm (I'm not sure if it's just an American thing). Basically you send your body in to the whilst it is still fresh and they "murder" you and take your body out to their plot of land. Then students who are training to be police detectives (or what ever the word is for people who check dead corpses) come out and have to study you and work out how you were murdered, when etc.
I've never heard of this before, I thought only medical students got to 'practise' on bodies. I think that would be a great thing to do [del]if I ever[/del] when I die.

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
I get why organ donation is a nice thing, but I can't get behind it for any tangible, explainable reason. I feel uncomfortable with the idea, and that's all the reason I have, really.

I wish to be buried, without a coffin. At the funeral, the priest (or whoever, I'm not religious), after eulogizing, will pull out a shotgun and shoot me in the head. No zombieisim for ME, thank you very much!

Totally, completely serious on this. It's already in my will. Alongside a clause stating that if my wishes/demands aren't met, no one will get any of my awardable assets.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
chuck it into a pit and throw some dirt on it.
I,m dead anyway and I obviously don,t need it anymore.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
Everything that can be used to save a person's life, better go towards saving a person's life.

Tissues that can be used to make a person's life better, say, for burn victims, etc, go towards that.

Everything that's left, donate to medical/scientific research.

Anything less than this is a pathetic, selfish waste of your organs.