What do you wear when gaming?

roboosh

May 8, 2008
On an all day gaming session what do you wear? Pickup whatever is closest to your bed, prit-stick your eyelids open and get down to business or carefully select your gaming attire?

Personally I go for a hoody, nike dunks and boxer shorts before a Naxxramas raid or Brumak hunting on GoW.

Psypherus

Feb 11, 2009
I wear whatever I happen to be wearing. Usually that's jeans and a plain t-shirt

cprs_

Jun 29, 2008
Mostly at home it's boxer shorts, sometimes with a pair of regular shorts over top if I'm feeling particularly adventurous. Really depends on what I've been doing just before though as to how well I'm dressed.

ScorpionClaw

Apr 1, 2009
psypherus said:
I wear whatever I happen to be wearing. Usually that's jeans and a plain t-shirt
Same here, if I manage to get an hour in before work or when I'm working I could be in a suit. After work I generally change into casuals and in general I play in whatever I'm wearing at the time.

rainman2203

Oct 22, 2008
Well since someone already beat me to saying nothing, I'd sweats or shorts, a t-shirt or hoodie if its freezing balls. No shoes or socks. I'd probably game naked if I ever had my own place, but fear that I'll always be living with someone.(Whose not my mother)

iJosh

Nov 21, 2007
Depends what game.

I have a Call of duty 4 shirt, GoW2 Shirt, H3 Shirt and Guitar Hero. With matching underwear and socks.

TKgasmic

Nov 26, 2008
Well when I play COD I deck out in my army gear, M16, and combat knife. When I play the Orange Box I put my HEV suit on. And when I play GTA IV I get really drunk, talk in a Russian accent, and shoot every other thing that moves with my BB gun. But I usually just wear what ever I put on in the morning.

Good morning blues

Sep 24, 2008
A cape.

Seriously, who the hell co-ordinates their outfit for a gaming session? If I'm playing games, it's because I've already finished everything I need to do for the day, so I'm just wearing my regular clothes. I don't think Geralt of Rivia is going to mind that I'm not wearing business casual.

roboosh

May 8, 2008
Archaeology Hat said:
Full Segmentia Lorica legionary outfit, including gladius and shield...
Just like me, I ordered my greek gladiator helmet especially for halo system links and events such as them.

Gunn01

Feb 13, 2009
usually i play after waking up or before going to bed so i have an assortment of pyjamma pants that i wear. i have ones that say xbox 360, different guitar hero ones and just plain ones