What do you wear when gaming?

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
[small]Dammit, every gag has already been made...[/small]

I just wear my normal stuff. Which is to say, a t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

Jul 23, 2008
I play guitar hero naked.

Through fire and flames on hard while wearing only a viking helmet. Try it, you'll feel like the god of thunder.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
All day gaming seesion wiht my friend (whihc is today - hooray!) is similar to a LAN party. We both wear boaters, long sleeved shirts and jeans. Then we drink and play Unreal and l4d over our lan till our eyes bleed.

kamoosal

Apr 3, 2009
in the morning when i get up what ever i was wearing yeaterday and in the afternoon what ever i was wear ing the morning and on the week ends what ever i was wearing before and a blanket because my basement is f***ing cold

Xaositect

Mar 6, 2008
Doc Theta Sigma said:
Another Smeghead. Nice to meet you... And god damnit you beat me to it :p
konkwastaken said:
Definitely C

You sure are one foxy lady :p
Yeah, you two should see me when Im playing in it. I cant stop thinking about how my boobs are definitely too large.

Yeeeessss! Im a sex beast!

Meanmoose

Jan 20, 2009
Your mom!! No thats not really true I think. I play games in Norway, so if she went to Norway every time I turned on my Xbox you would have noticed. Well your sister then!!! hmmm no that dosent make sense either. DAMN!

Steve Dark

Oct 23, 2008
There is one thing I wear which is out of the ordinary when compared to other gamers...

Deodorant. ;)

ClaretPanda

Apr 1, 2009
i normally play before i go to sleep so either nude or in a dressing gown/pj bottoms (depending on whos around.

eetcake

Mar 19, 2009
I tend to wear the right trigger and left stick.

Oh, I see you were talking about wearing clothes as opposed to wearing gaming stuff. Sorry I'm new.

painfull2006

Jul 2, 2008
I dress up as the character that i am going to play as, cod, a solider, left 4 dead, a zombie, pac-man.. a...umm.....

Aug 26, 2008
If I'm playing Rome: total war then I'll normally fasion a crude toga from a bedsheet. And for guitar hero it's normally my blue sunglasses... That's all I have in the way of special gaming attire..oh wait! I wear my bowler hat while playing Empire: total war. At all other times it's either my underwear or my girlfriends and no she is not aware of this.