What do you wear when gaming?

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
Depends on the day. Some days i wear a suit and tie, while on other days i wear whatever I find on my floor. Sometimes when I can't find nothing on the floor I don't wear anything.

letsnoobtehpwns

Dec 28, 2008
I wear my Mega Man shoes, Mario t-shirt, Mario boxers, Guitar Hero beanie, spandex pants and chastity belt because I'm never gonna get laid!!!!!

Such a stupid topic. I kinda wonder if it was made to find the losers would actually wear certain cloths for gaming.

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
I tend to be wearing my hat (Think TF2 sniper style) when playing certain games, FPSs and RTSs pretty much.

Nostalgia

Mar 8, 2009
Hangouts. When I'm not expecting to go anywhere soon, I'm wearing hangouts all the time. So, I guess that would be it.

gsf1200

Oct 22, 2008
jeans and a t-shirt, unless I'm playing rockband drums, then shorts or pj pants. Thats the only game that makes me sweat!

Ishnuvalok

Jul 14, 2008
ezeroast said:
a wizards hat and robe
I lol'd

For me, usually whatever I'm wearing. When everyone's gone to bed I either end up in pyjamas or in socks, boxers and t-shirt.

KosherGreenBean

Mar 31, 2009
Whatever I happen to be wearing. But no shoes. I never wear shoes when I'm gaming. Although, I don't wear shoes most of time anyways...

Lios

Oct 17, 2008
Uhhh...... clothes... usually...

I've yet to meet someone who's even in some official league that doesn't just wear regular clothes as a gamer... I mean who really wears a special uniform when gaming?

I wear a bunch of gaming/related gear from time to time but I don't pick one outfit to wear when gaming.

Also according to firefox, from is not a word in that last sentence. How I love finding glitches.

steve141761

Sep 17, 2008
Well, its less than clothing and more than being naked...

YOU DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT TO HARD... TRUST ME...

Overlord Nicy

Apr 4, 2009
Head Slot: +5 Bard Hat of Charisma
Head Slot 2: Dark Headphones
Eye Slot: Glasses of Increased Aim
Neck Slot: Dragon Pendant
Body Slot: +3 Gaming Shirt
Arms Slot: None
Hands Slot: Quickened Gloves (+2 Dexterity)
Legs Slot: Comfortable Cargo Pants (Increased Inventory)
Feet Slot: Socks of Badassery (Increased ATK)
Weapon: Controller
Back-Up Weapon 1: Mouse
Back-Up Weapon 2: Keyboard