What do you wear when gaming?

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Ultramarines Chapter Assault Terminator Armor with a power fist. I keep the helmet off as it's kind of hard to see. The power fist makes it a little hard to use a mouse, but the benefits of punching a hole in the wall whenever I get sniped far outweigh the drawbacks of accidentally crushing the mouse in my hand.

Otherwise, I wear the clothes I put on that morning.

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
Loose fitting everything.
I used to have one of those Russian furry hats that somehow made me a GOD at any game I played, but one of my friends has it now.

ironmace2.0

The Names Hans Olo
Mar 15, 2009
uhhhhhhhhhh why do you want to know? but the answer his avreage clothes stuff youd go round town in nothing special.

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
t-shirt and jeans,unless I'm playing Battlefront. In which case I wear my invisible storm trooper helmet.

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
Duct tape. Lots of duck tape. With baby seal fur hot pants.
Clubbed just like Momma used ta'!

Sevre90210 said:
t-shirt and jeans,unless I'm playing Battlefront. In which case I wear my invisible storm trooper helmet.
Holy shit. That's badass.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
roboosh said:
On an all day gaming session what do you wear? Pickup whatever is closest to your bed, prit-stick your eyelids open and get down to business or carefully select your gaming attire?

Personally I go for a hoody, nike dunks and boxer shorts before a Naxxramas raid or Brumak hunting on GoW.
A shirt and 3\4 and a gamepad

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
Er - clothes? I can't honestly say I've ever given extra thought to my outfit when gaming. Whatever's comfortable, usually a T-shirt and yoga pants. A hoodie if it's winter, maybe...

dragonspirit

Mar 30, 2009
Whatever I am wearing at that time. Not like I will change clothing to go gaming. What on earth would I do that for? Not like I am going out for dinner at a fancy restaurant or something. ;)

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
If somebody has designated gaming clothes...they're strange, like somebody else has said, just what I happen to be wearing. I try and get some comfortable trousers though, seeing as sitting down is very overrated comfort-wise.

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
Just whatever I'm wearing at the time. But, gaming usually comes under my laze-around routine, so mainly just boxers and a dressing gown.