What do you wear?

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
Um,jeans (or shorts) and a t-shirt. Nothing special, or maybe my suit, waistcoat and all.

And seeing how this thread is steadily being derailed by the mystery of Max's gender, why don't we start placing bets? the prize? DEATH!

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I'm guessing your australian and thongs are flip flops:p

When i'm going out I usually wear a t-shirt and jeans and if i'm staying in I wear shorts and a t-shirt.

SomethingUnrelated

Aug 29, 2009
Well, right now, I'm wearing a grey hooded jumper with a indescirable logo on the front, a bright yellow, with green and brown stripes t-shirt, an old pair of jeans, and boxers. No socks yet.

Simmo8591

May 20, 2009
Jeans, T-shirts with retro designs, skinny jumpers, not a big coat person...
but then if u mean most of the actual day it will be training shirts and rugby shorts/tracksuits. the odd vest or sports skin for the gym and grip gloves or chalk for lifting

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
NOTHING

....When Im in the shower. Normally same as Topic Maker, Shorts, Tee and thongs. if its cold, Jeans, Tee and Skate shoes. I rarely wear Jackets/Jumpers, reguardless of the cold. (my body is usually, un-naturally very hot...heat-wise)

konkwastaken

Jan 16, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
All black.

Wool trench coat, eye shadow, cargo pants, combat boots, nitrile gloves, long-sleeved shirt (which is really quite fancy.)

Belt, socks, underthings, et cetera.

AND OF COURSE
The hat.
Fedora.

I am a fancy lady. (note that I am still not confirming my gender with that statement)
Even in summer?

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
I am boring and therefore stick usually black and/or band t-shirts, with some coloured ones thrown in there. For pants I do the boring regular jeans, with some black ones thrown in, socks are always white or black, underwear as well, perhaps a band zip-up hoodie or a blue or white one.

Apr 24, 2008
I'm rather thrifty when it comes to clothes. I don't care enough to spend much. Most days it's just jeans and a t-shirt. I have a pretty cool leather jacket I bought for £5, a few years ago.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
Jeans, usually skinny jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie. Along with the usual undergarments a lady wears. I usually wear Converse on my feet and I sometimes wear a hat or a cute bow on my head.

Sleipnir

Oct 17, 2009
jeans, t-shirt (band or just... nice lookin'), shoes range from converse to skater to boots... usually my camo hoodie or my grey hoodie... I go for comfort as opposed to looking nice... but to be honest, I spend more time in PJ bottoms and a random t-shirt...

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Shirts, jeans, and blazers.
And if I'm feeling fancy, longcoats.

I have recently started varying it a little, though. I've been wearing this leather jacket a lot.

Xorghul

Jul 2, 2008
Zeeky_Santos said:
Dude, not everyone here is an Aussie (damn those non aussies) so when you say you wear thongs, people are gonna assume its a g-string, not flip flops.
If I understand you correctly, in Australia thong=flipflops?

OT: Pants, a tee-shirt, jumper and my hat.