What do you wear?

Jindrax

Aug 24, 2008
Jeans, Fresh nike kicks, T-shirt, Hoodie, and a shirt, and usualy a pair of gloves... its getting cold in belgium :(

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
RAND00M said:
Kris015 said:
A skisuit... It's like wearing nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all. cOOKIE for ref!
Ned Flanders.The Simpsons.Talking to Homer.The episode when Marge breaks her leg.

Why yes i do know allot of stuff about the Simpsons.
Gratz, you win :D

Emphraim

Mar 27, 2009
Seeing as I go to school for 5 days of the week, I usually wear a buttoned collared shirt, khaki dress pants, and dress shoes.

On weekends, seeing as I rarely go out anywhere, I don't care what I were so it's usually a random tshirt and pants. If by some chance I am going somewhere, I were my Tengen Toppa Gurren Langann tshirt.

Nechti_Visara

May 1, 2008
Jeans and a t-shirt, mostly. But that's because it's winter. In spring and summer I pretty much only wear skirts.

For shoes, converse, heels, cowboy boots -- whatever matches. But I don't wear sandals. Ever.

I just got a detective coat, too. It's awesome.

HungryHungryHobo

My drill will pierce the heavens
Nov 5, 2009
I usually wear
Cargo Shorts
T-shirt
boxers
and flip flops
with black fedora
and if its cold
Jeans
tshirt
boxers
flip flops
zip up hoodie
fedora
p.s it never really gets to cold that its not flip flop weather where i live

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Usually a hoodie and slim jeans (not skinny jeans, mind you)

I'm also usually on one end of the color spectrum or the other. Some days I'll wear about 4 different bright colors and on other days I'll wear all black.

I like being colorful mostly though.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
I like to wear white, long-sleeve shirts with either jeans or cargo pants. I end up looking something like James Rolfe.

InsanityRequiem

Nov 9, 2009
From top to bottom!

Short-sleeve t-shirt
Shorts, roughly knee length.
Boxers (All nice and free flowing! Or maybe commando once in a while, gotta let them breathe down there.)
Ankle-high socks
And finally: Moccasins/shoes/flip-flops.

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
Dark knifer said:
What do you usually end up wearing most days? I usually go with bordies a t-shirt and thongs (the foot wear not the underware). I'm usually at the beach.
I'm starting to wonder if I was drunk the other night and made a new account and this thread because this sounds EXACTLY like me...
T-Shirt, Boardies and Thongs (the shoes!)

pixie veins

Nov 13, 2009
I usually just wear sundresses. I have one pair of jeans and a few t-shirts, but they very rarely get worn.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I care not of my clothing. I mostly wear a black t-shirt with a band or some form of advertisement on it, my Tool jacket or my North Face rip off jacket that I got for like 10 bucks at Target, jeans, and either my tie-die Converse or my black/lime green Adidas. I wish I dressed fancy like you guys... I'm a boring person.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
On a normal day (which is everyday except Tuesdays) I wear blue jeans a t-shirt that always has something on it (usually relating to bands or video games), my green zip-up hoodie that never gets zipped up, my Dream Theater wristband, a dogtag-like necklace that says "Hero" in Japanese, black fingerless gloves, and black sneakers.

On Tuesdays, it's a button-up t-shirt, black cargo-ish pants, and still my wristband, necklace, and sneakers.

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
Jeans, comfy t-shirt (which usually has some video game image on it xD), my watch, my S.T.A.R.S. dog tag necklace, tennis shoes and socks...yep.