What do you wear?

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
i'm wearing jeans (green tint)

and a freddy kruger styled shirt but with green and dark blue instead of red & black.
also a fedora

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
every day i end up wearing Baggy jeans, a baggy band T-shirt that I probably got from a live show, my doc martens and if i have my hair in a pony tail a hat. though i always seem to end up shirtless at some point with absoloutly no idea why at all

Aug 25, 2009
Oh the cliche...

Blue/Black jeans
Doc Martens
Gig T-Shirts or all Black shirts
Jackets: (Usually only one at a time)
One brown ankle length
One RAF Great Coat
One floor length black leather
One knee length black leather (Max Payne, woot!)
One knee length black cotton
One short denim jacket
One short black leather jacket

One black fedora (On special occasions)

Nunatak

Oct 22, 2009
Let's see, a little bit of everything.

- Navy blue pajama pants
- A light-blue limited edition Sabrepulse T-shirt
- Warm slippers shaped like clogs (I'm Dutch, sue me)
- And the usual black boxers/socks

Basically what I just woke up wearing. (Minus the slippers)

Rock 'n' Soul

Nov 15, 2009
Nothing fancy. Jeans, sneakers, whatever shirt is clean, and maybe I'll get all crazy with it by putting on a scarf. But today? Sweats and a robe. Oh yes.

RetiarySword

Apr 27, 2008
Hmm. My reinforced trousers, light shirt to go under my balistic vest, reinforced overshit with a modular vest on top, security belt, arm pads, knee pads, light armour covers for shins, top of legs and arms. Helmet with integrated respirator and neck padding to cover, well my neck.

I then have my combat knife on my left shoulder and my communication radio on my right. I always carry my firearm on a sling on the front of me incase I need to grab it quickly. I have my sidearm on my left thigh. Oh and I have my combat boots, silly to go out without them. I of course have thermal socks and underwear to stop the chills.

One must wear protection when going to the village shop to pick up some bread for breakfast.

Murlin

I came here to laugh at you
Jul 15, 2009
Dark knifer said:
What do you usually end up wearing most days?
your skin! muhahahahahaha!
OT:Or just a random t-shirt and some jeans from my closet.

FranzTyphid

Apr 10, 2009
Skeleon said:
SmoothNRK said:
seirously look on the topman website
Okay, I guess it's that guy in the black jacket.
I still don't know what the things you described are, though.
ok maybe not that guy he looks like a twat but plimsolls are shoes.
and the slouchy beanie is this
http://bit.ly/2wzJ6o
there you go

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Well currently I'm wearing nothing, but on most days:

-A t-shirt with some sort of a geek design on it; Batman, Spiderman, 2 naked lesbians holding eat other on top pile of demons one of which is wear a wolverine outfit, ect

-Baggy, ripped jeans, usually with a charcoal or paint stain. Being an artist means you have nothing nice to wear.

-I might wear a shirt over the top or a ragged hoodie, depends on how cold it is

-I like beanies. My black and grey stripped one to be precise. I usually have some badges on them.

-Soft, woolly socks. I'm a bit of pussy when it comes to socks.

thejadefalcon

Nov 3, 2009
Dark knifer said:
What do you usually end up wearing most days? I usually go with bordies a t-shirt and thongs. I'm usually at the beach.
Anything in black, mostly. It adds +5 to my sneak skill in all enviroments except Arctic (-20).

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
umm... clothes?

but usually? skinny jeans, my 5 year old chucks,a hat of some discription (new era, bandana, beani or the classic fedora), a hoodie of some sort (for warmth) and nice colourful tees.

right now, I've got a lego star wars one that says "I am a jedi, like my father before me".

My dad bought me it ;)

oh and i'm a girl btw, so yeah. I dress like a man :(