What does your Avatar Say about Yourself?

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
TraumaHound said:
That I openly support equal rights for non-humans and human/non-human relations.
ryuutchi said:
You're a pervert and a freak! :mad:
So...you're in favor of what MNU [http://www.multinationalunited.com/] preaches? While I respectfully disagree [http://www.mnuspreadslies.com/] you're entitled to your opinion.

...man, I can't wait for Friday!...

144_v1legacy

Apr 25, 2008
That I am a Cowboy Bebop fanboy. Because it is good. I've only met one person who ever disagreed, but he had bad taste in everything, so I didn't really care.

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
That I havn't updated my avatar since that whole "The interet is a series of tubes" situation and that I should really get on that.

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
I like Billy Mays.

also, if any of you bring up the cocaine incedent in question to me keeping my avatar, kindly put that question out of your head, and please get off this thread.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
I guess that you would assume I was some sort of happy demon, and that I have too much time on my hands.

ppont

Jul 29, 2009
That I either:
a. Played through AoM so many times you would have thought there was free cake at the end
b. Have severe inferiority complex (ooh zeeeu-u-u-u I wanna be like you-u-u-u)
c. Am the freaking god of thunder

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
That Bloodsuckers from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. are awesome, and I almost crapped my pants when I first found 'em

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
rs2000 said:
That One Six said:
That I like Cake in every form of the word. Oh... wait... that just brought up some very bad memories. Excuse me while I go beat myself for remembering them.
Even the Band? The've done some good songs!
Of course I like the band! My avatar is one of their album covers.

Daezd

Mar 1, 2008
I don't know what mine says about me. I just kinda drew a ghost one day and though "DAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, that'd make a great avatar :D"

rs2000

Apr 16, 2009
That One Six said:
rs2000 said:
That One Six said:
That I like Cake in every form of the word. Oh... wait... that just brought up some very bad memories. Excuse me while I go beat myself for remembering them.
Even the Band? The've done some good songs!
Of course I like the band! My avatar is one of their album covers.
i did notice! ^_^

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
Mines a baphomet, which is the official emblem of the Church of Satan. So it basically says I'm a proud Lavey Satanist...and it looks damn cool.