What does your forum name mean?

4RM3D

May 10, 2011
Obviously this question does not apply to the people using their real names.

Mine are the initials of my real name. If you would try to pronounce those initials, it would sound a bit like 'armed'. So I made it into my forum name.

EDIT: My initials being R M D

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
I was just a random name I made up for a music game one day. It stuck with me and I use it for everything now.

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
Pretty self explanatory, i made it about 5-6 years ago for my battlefield 2 account cos i couldnt think of anything else, and i had drank like 2 litres of milkshake that day, so i put that.
Ive used it for just about everything since

noxymoron19

Feb 4, 2011
When I got my Xbox 3 years ago I gave myself 5 minutes to think of the most random name I could. The rest is history

Tommeh Brownleh

May 26, 2011
Usually I'm something along the lines of WisemanEpsilon. Basically I'm rubbing my superior intellect and love for the greek alphabet in your face.

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
It's my favorite playable hero in Dawn of War II multiplayer. But since I've become a Black Lagoon psycho, I'm wishing I could change it.

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
Just a name from a random name generator that I took a liking too and it makes it really easy to remember my username and makes me identifiable to people who all ready know me.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
It means I'm a Necromancer.

I haven't a clue why "Jim" is there, however.

Someone will pay for their insolence.

IzisviAziria

Nov 9, 2008
I used to play a lot of Star Wars Galaxies. And by a lot, I mean conjure up your worst stereotypical dungeon-dwelling WoW-tard, change the game to SWG, and it's me.

Anyway, my main was a Trandoshan, and this was his name. Although it was two names, instead of all one. Izisvi Aziria. Izisvi was randomly generated, I didn't like what it generated for the last name, so I just sorta cobbled something together that sounded appropriate for a big lizard.

I've used Izisvi or Izisvi Aziria or Izisviaziria for pretty much everything online since. That was, I believe, 8 years ago.

Pretty unique though. I don't think I'll ever come across another Izisvi lol.

YesYesYesandYes

Apr 28, 2011
I do like this topic for a thread. Yes yes yes and yes. Mhm, yes.

I just made it on the spot... I think it's kind of funny if someone is like "So you like Origins?" "Yes yes yes and yes." "What part did you like?" "Yes!"

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
Well, When we me and my mates were pissing about we made nicknames for ourselves. I chose Commodore Crack as mine. Eventually I had to make an account on something so I used my Nickname, I Spelt it wrong and to this day its stuck "Comadorcrack" No one in the world uses it but me (H)

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
An abbreviation of the title of a book, and the birth year of the book's central character.

...it's my favorite book.

Twilight.falls

Jun 7, 2010
Twilight is the time between (twi, betwixt, between) day and night, such as dawn and dusk.
I just thought it was a pretty cool and ominous sounding phrase when I first heard it in Warcraft 3, "To arms, my brethren. To arms, brave orcs, and humans. Twilight falls, and the enemy awaits."
That was the first time I've ever heard the word twilight, since I was like 10 at the time.

I use the word twilight in all of my usernames. Sometimes I use variations of it, such as crepuscular or vespertine. I even go by Crepuscertine in League of Legends.

Sadly, I can't use Twilight Falls as a username without people saying "You like Twilight? Edward or Jacob?!"

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Random name that I thought up on the spot because I wanted something that most people wouldn't think of or even heard of.