What does your username mean ?

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
KUCHINAWA
While he was once Sheena's friend growing up in Mizuho, he kept a grudge hidden deep inside of when Sheena failed with Volt. He and his brother Orochi's parents were killed during the accident. But, he not only bears her a grudge for that, but when she endangers Mizuho for failing to kill Colette. He's overly bitter, at first appearing as her old-friend, then tries to kill her a few times during the game. He steals Corrine's bell, forcing Sheena to fight with him, and leaves the village afterwards. If you're victorious, he starts to try and think differently, promising to keep close watch over Sheena to make sure she upholds her duties and promises.

Sheena is at first happy to see Kuchinawa when you meet him, but it soon turns to worry and then sorrow as he betrays Mizuho and tries to kill her. She's hurt that her once friend feels this way about her, and even offers her life to try and make things better and save the party. Zelos is the one who pulls Sheena way from sacrificing herself to Kuchinawa, and helps her try and organize her thoughts afterwards.

There you are good sir

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
Um, it means nothing. It was a nickname I picked up years ago and I've now reached the stage where I'm desperate to change it...I just can't think of a new one :(

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
It's a character from the new series of Doctor Who who's name was... well Dalek Sec. He was the leader of a elite group of daleks called The Cult of Skaro and he had a all black casing unlike his followers who had just the normal bronze finish most daleks have.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
It's a shortened form of "Little Miss Potatoes", which someone nicknamed me after finding out that I wanted to move to Idaho. I kind of like it.

the_joker1112

Sep 21, 2008
joker it a nickname my friends gave me (has nothing, ever, had anything to do with batman, but dark knight was good) and the number 1112 is my lucky number, which i have tattoed on my right for arm.

thats it