What does your username mean ?

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
Michael McCloud was a character from a Starfox fic that I never finished. I'd really love to change my name if I could keep my post count.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
I have no reason to be called this. I just chose it out of sheer random-words-ness.

And numbers. My favourite numbers, to be precise.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
I 'unno.
It just sounded good to me when I made it on my xbox.
After a while, it just stuck.
I like it, too.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Versipellis said:
It's Latin for "werewolf." As an adjective it could just mean "shape-changing" or, figuratively, "sly" or "cunning."
if you were going for werewolf,you made a better choice than lycanthropy,the mental disease where one believes he is a werewolf,known better in movies and games as a disease were one is a werewolf,mine however,is the real world use.good pick,latin is always cool and classy,like russian

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I was in a band called the Flush Somethings; We took stage names Ace, Duece, Jack, Queen and so forth. I was Ace i still use the acesomething as my email.

Wilfy

Oct 4, 2008
My first name (bar a letter) and the first letter of my last name.
I put a 'y' on the end because Wilf on its own has some dodgy connotations.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
A butler who does not stay to serve one residence.
Possibly. It's more of a "make it what you see fit" kind of name.

Wasurenagusa

Jul 30, 2009
My name means 'Forget-me-not' in Japanese.
Though, not the flower necessarily, but the name of a song with the same name that I attribute to a great time in my life.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
That I really like the game Tales of Symphonia so much I named it after a really obsure, and really hard, boss fight

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
Long-ish story. I was tracing Goku from a DBZ trace book, and I erased his Nioybo, or however it's spelled, and put in a sword. And then I tried to give him his Super Saiyan 3 hair, but with little avail. And, since at the time, I was into Inuyasha, I ripped a few elements off from that. Made him a half-lion demon, and even called the sword "Triseiga", but kept the Goku outfit, though changed the pointy boots.

That's the general Cavouku. I mixed stuff up with him a lot, so it's ambiguous, but if I were to define it? (Seeing as I made the word up), I'd translate it as "King of Beasts", or something cliche like that.

annoyinglizardvoice

Apr 29, 2009
Annoyinglizardvoice is a joke from my uni days. It involves an attempt to talk like a lizardfolk whilest I was hanging out with the rpg crew (and may have been drinking).

guess who

Jan 22, 2009
I just stole the name of a band I like and removed the "the".

Edit: Also I thought it was kinda smartassed and I like being a smartass.

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
MC + CA

Mine, and Chloé Initials it will be MaCa soon enough. (Yes I am taking her name, she is the last one in her family to carry it on, and I don't like my family all that much.)