What does your username mean ?

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
well, it is quite simple.

Christ <--- shorter version of my name (christian) that suits perfectly with the second part (IM NOT A CHRISTIAN!!!)

Emo <--- self explaining.

it was that or AKSsasori,

AKS <--- short for Akasuna (of the red sand) (in japan the second name of people is said first).

Sasori <--- my favorite Naruto character, who is known as Akasuna no Sasori.

but i already use AKSsasori partly for my email and for my youtube account, so i thought of using my rarely used nickname here.

Nox13last

Mar 18, 2009
Ciarang said:
Impertinent said:
My username is awesome ! If you don't agree just look it up and read this again .
Heres what I found for impertinent...

1. intrusive or presumptuous, as persons or their actions; insolently rude; uncivil: a brash, impertinent youth.
2. not pertinent or relevant; irrelevant: an impertinent detail.
3. Archaic. inappropriate, incongruous, or absurd.
4. Obsolete. (of persons) trivial, silly, or absurd.
That name means Fail, then. Sorry, dude, but I don't think "brash" or "obsolete" cut it for awesome. ^^

Epitome

Jul 17, 2009
?noun
1. a person or thing that is typical of or possesses to a high degree the features of a whole class: He is the epitome of sex appeal. :)

Suikun

Mar 25, 2009
Sui = Water (Japanese)

Kun = boy, male, etc. Meant as a friendly kind of thing. (Think "Mr", "Ms", and that stuff)

I've always had an affinity to the element, and besides... it sounds neat. Now I know better because of how many people do the whole pig-call thing with my name. ("Sooo WEEEE!")

matt_newgrove

Aug 1, 2009
Matt comes from my first name which is Mathias, to my finnish and swedish friends im known as matti and to everyone else im known as matt.
Newgrove is what my swedish last name translates into.

AntiAntagonist

Neither good or bad
Apr 17, 2008
1. A villain with good intentions or good tendencies
2. A person in opposition of the villain
3. Some combination of the above

Nox13last

Mar 18, 2009
AntiAntagonist said:
1. A villain with good intentions or good tendencies
2. A person in opposition of the villain
3. Some combination of the above
Isn't the term Anti-Hero, then?

Tempest Fox

Oct 18, 2008
Well, a friend of mine gave me the name I'm using here (Tempest Fox). My gamertag (TF Digs) is a combination of three other personas I've taken on: Tempest Fox (TF), the first band name I've used in Guitar Hero "Delinquent Insanity" (DI), and one of my first prominent Unreal Tournament names "GhettoSniper" (GS).

Axelgear

Oct 18, 2007
My username was nicked from Axlegear of the Rocket Knight games. I bastardized it to Axelgear and then dropped the gear part a while back but still go by Axelgear on forums for some reason...

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
It all started when I began playing Civilization, I wanted a foreign sounding name, but related to my real name. So I took my real name (Joshua or just Josh) cut off the ending, and added a Z.
When I needed a name for myself on the internet, I changed the "o" to a zero and volá! Instant username.

Richard Kain

Aug 10, 2009
Richard Kain is just a name I came up with a long time ago. If you abbreviate the first name, it becomes...

R. Kain

And when you say it that way, it sounds exactly like the word...

"arcane"

Which means, something that cannot be known without a key. Hidden, secret, or protected information.

Just a little play on words.

Yorath

Jul 20, 2009
Mine's a spin off of a book I read once, one of the villians is named "Borath" so I twisted it and used, "Yorath." Personally I think this one sounds better lol

musingartisan

Mar 27, 2009
Well, I day dream - or muse - a lot, and I'm an artist who does a bit of everything (drawing, painting, sculpting, jewelry, pyrography - you name it, I do it lol). Hence, Musingartisan. :p

CNKFan

Aug 20, 2008
CNK is short for a band that had 2 different names the first being Count Nosferatu Kommando and the second being Cosa Nostra Klub. I am a fan of both so it is CNKFan.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
it's just a signature name really now. i derived it originally from "azrael, lord of death".

early incarnations were along the lines of "AzraelLOD", but i modified it when i found that someone already had it in that form. i just stopped using caps on the last 3 letters.

Patchi Knowledge

Jul 17, 2009
Short for Patchouli Knowledge,
Patchouli is a Herb, Knowledge is well you know.
and the full name is a name of a Character on the Touhou series.