What does your username mean ?

Crescent Sun

Aug 9, 2009
Crescent Sun is Mayan and a symbol used by Nostradamus in is predictions of the end.
So I see the Crescent Sun as the God of Ends. Mwahahaha

HotShooter

Jun 4, 2009
I used the name HotShot since I acted like one when playing Mario Kart DS, and my symbol on there was a flaming snowman which helped inspire the name. I now use it on most accounts I use, but since HotShot was taken, I just changed it a little.

seaofpain

Jan 12, 2009
My name is the first letter in my name C(i like sea more than see and C sounds kooler.) and my last name is paim so I switch m with n and boom Seaofpain nuff said

Ciarang

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2008
Castratikron said:
Name of an awesome song by dethklok
I decided to check this song out, im not normally one to venture over to heavier metal but that song was EPIC

magnuslion

Jun 16, 2009
Magnus is my nickname, what friends call me ((also my fathers name)) and I am replete with liony goodness.

gummiworms

Jan 14, 2009
i am a gummiworm, i thought it up when i was thinking of a slightly unique xbox live gamertag (back when xbox live was brand spanking new) and well it has stuck with me since then.

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
It doesn't really mean anything.... Some of my friends call Zarthek, but other than that it's basically a form of family inheritance, seeing how my dad uses Aarthek for everything.

dark_taint92

That's Cap'n Taint to you
Jan 26, 2009
i pretty much picked to words at random tht sounds cool but wierd when slapped together an the 92 the year i was born dark_taint the normal one but sometimes thats taken up so 92 has to be slapped on the end

Ciarang

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2008
gummiworms said:
i thought it up when i was thinking of a slightly unique xbox live gamertag (back when xbox live was brand spanking new)

aaah you lucky person, if I were a few years older I could've got an awesome gamertag =/

Sinker

Jan 19, 2009
My name comes from my beleif of doing every thing I can to sink people down to my level.