What DON'T You Want At E3?

LavaLampBamboo

King of Okay
Jun 27, 2008
We all know what we want to see this year at E3, but is there anything that you'd really prefer not too see, for whatever reason?

My one is L4D3 or a new Counterstrike, mainly because I want Valve's announcement to be Half Life 3. I'm willing to give Gabe Newell my first born child to make this happen. For serious this time.

How's about you?

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Video Games. Just to disappoint everyone.

Instead I want the announcement of the UNO 360, and the Monopoly DS.
And some sort of Scrabble.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Well, other than not really wanting anything at all to do with Valve..

I would say I don't want Motion Controls to be the only thing (not?) worthy of talking about from E3. Yes, I know Move and Natal are going to be the big stories (unless there are some huge surprises) but I hope there's other cool stuff revealed to counterbalance the Move/Natal-Mania we're going to be swept up in.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
I don't want to see any new consoles, the ones we currently have still have a bit of life left in them. Sadly that's not looking to be the case with that 3DS.

Tiswas

Jun 9, 2010
StriderShinryu said:
Well, other than not really wanting anything at all to do with Valve..

I would say I don't want Motion Controls to be the only thing of not worth talking about from E3. Yes, I know Move and Natal are going to be the big stories (unless there are some huge surprises) but I hope there's other cool stuff revealed to counterbalance the Move/Natal-Mania we're going to be swept up in.
Like the 3DS?

Personally I'm not hoping for....hmmm. Another Mass Effect or Uncharted really.

Remleiz

Jan 25, 2009
No gimmick games or new gimmickry.

Just stick to the age old forumla of game and controller. No motion sensors, no virtual reality headsets, no vibrating cod pieces.

ItsAPaul

Mar 4, 2009
Half-Life 2 Episode 3, since that means I get to laugh at Valve fans who think they give a shit about their player base for a while longer. Actually it'd be just as funny if they announced Half-Life 3 since it'd accomplish the same goal (though something tells me they just said "fuck it, make it longer and we'll sell it as a new game").

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
The one thing I wouldn't want to show up at E3 is anything or anyone from Valve, preferably because the majority of their by now relentlessly frustrated fans have finally recognized this team of time-wasting cock-teases for what they are and burnt their studios to the ground.

Seriously, Valve, I think you've forgotten your purpose: to provide fun by giving the people what they want. As of now I've transcended the "laughing at gullible fans" stage and moved on to the "sympathizing with the fans and being angry with the developer" stage.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
Aura Guardian said:
I don't want to see an HD Nintendo Console. I'm fine with the Wii thank you.
I don't think we have to worry about that. The Wii is standing strong and I doubt they will be coming out with a new console soon considering the games coming out for it in the near future. (Zelda Wii and Metroid other M and maybe that rumoured Kirby Wii)

Crayzor

Aug 16, 2009
Anything from Valve that isn't Episode 3. And yes, I do know they've already said their announcement isn't Episode 3.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
LeonLethality said:
Aura Guardian said:
I don't want to see an HD Nintendo Console. I'm fine with the Wii thank you.
I don't think we have to worry about that. The Wii is standing strong and I doubt they will be coming out with a new console soon considering the games coming out for it in the near future. (Zelda Wii and Metroid other M and maybe that rumoured Kirby Wii)
Preorder if true. Also..love the avatar

Adamc-mh

Jun 6, 2010
What I really don't want to see is anything about the upcoming little big planet two mabye some more news on the new pokemon games and a new uncharted