What game announcement would make you crap your pants?

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
inb4 Half Life epis... oh, damn, just a little too late -_-

OT: Dunno I am really happy with all the games coming out later this year, by December I will be broke! Last year if this question were to be asked, I would have said a zombie sanbox game (which wasn't Deadrising because I didn't like it), but now that Dead Island is coming out I am perfectly contented with the variety of game I will be getting this year :D

EDIT: Actually now I have looked over some posts I wouldn't mind this:

doodger said:
Metro 2034! Seriously! I wuved that game... It became one of my top 5 game despite all its flaws ^^
I loved Metro 2033, both the game and the book, and I would like to see the sequel in the future.

Saxm13

Feb 22, 2010
Woah, this thread is getting HUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!

OT:

Kingdom Hearts 3 - bout bloody time
Force Unleashed 3 - to make up for 2 being so underwhelming
Battlefront 3 - everyone wants this game
New metroid title - "repair" the damage done to Samus' character in Other M

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Neverhoodian said:
Viewtiful Joe 3

A Warhammer 40k game where you play as a lowly Guardsman. Your unit is sent to a variety of random campaigns over the course of the game, each time facing off against a different enemy. Your goal is to simply survive whatever horrors the universe throws at you, meaning you have to rely on your fellow Guardsmen to see you through. You can't simply run and hide though, as the unit's Commissar will execute you for cowardice if you do. No, you have to stand and fight, regardless of the situation.
That 40k game would be awesome. Besides that it would be impossible. A line of Guardsmen holding the line against a chaos terminator charge?
Possibly be called Call of Duty: 40K Warfare?

Anyway, other game releases would include KotOR 3, Homeworld 3, Tachyon 2, and a half-decent console RTS.

Raddra

Trashpanda
Jan 5, 2010
Suikoden 6 headed by the same guy as Suikoden 1-2-3

Shining Force 4 headed by Camelot

Another Grandia game that promised to be faithful to the original

Phantasy Star V

LightningBanks

Apr 15, 2009
Timesplitters 4
Jet set radio 3
A remake of mark eckos getting up