What game are you playing now?

paasi

Feb 22, 2009
In advance, sorry if there is a thread like this but as the lazy guy that I am, I didn't look into it too elaborately.
Now, on to the idea.

What is the game you are currently struggling desperately/effortlessly with and what do you think of it?
Basically it's like a tin size game review.

I myself took up a shovel and decided to find my copy of PoP sand of time.
I found it to be actually pretty fun, what with the acrobatic combat and relaxed platforming.
Ok, the puzzles up till now are the level a brain damaged monkey can solve, given a bit of time, but I suppose that's the point.
The camera is a pile of flaming manure though. Also the platforming obstacles are easy to the point of being just an annoying inconvenience.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
Well, being skilled as I am, I'm actually playing Cod4 on Veteran, Halo 3 on legendary, and posting here all at the same time.

Cheesebob

Oct 31, 2008
Bookworm Adventures Deluxe

If anyone can tell me a 5 letter word which starts with a D and has 2 Os in it and it isn't drool, I will be their slave :p

RAWKSTAR

Jun 5, 2008
Cheesebob said:

If anyone can tell me a word which starts with a D and has 2 Os in it and it isn't drool, I will be their slave :p
Doom?

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
Cheesebob said:

If anyone can tell me a word which starts with a D and has 2 Os in it and it isn't drool, I will be their slave :p
Dominoes?
Dodo?

super_smash_jesus

Dec 11, 2007
I just finished Gears of War 2, and Left 4 dead in the past couple of weeks, so now I ma in the midst of searching for a game to play through. I am contemplating throwing in twilight princess to have another run through of that, because it has been long enough that I won't remember everything. That or possibly going to go rent the new prince of persia.

dijital101

Nov 7, 2008
I just finished fear2 and sent it back (I actually liked it, fuck you yahtzee), I'm playing DIRT now (fun as hell but the difficulty ramps up halfway through the game)on my 360 and Pokemon Blue on an emulator on my phone (gives me something to do on breaks at work)

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Team Fortress 2.

Single player? I'm trying to get some time to play Chaos League, then Baldur's Gate 2. Then Psychonauts. And then finish Jade Empire 3rd time.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Cheesebob said:

If anyone can tell me a 5 letter word which starts with a D and has 2 Os in it and it isn't drool, I will be their slave :p
Droop?
And I'm playing through Deus Ex.

Black yeoman

Jun 22, 2008
Cheesebob said:
A 5 letter word, sorry :p
Err, Dolop?.. Like a dolop of icecr- doesn't matter.

Im playing Bad Company online, might go back and finish Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within