What game are you playing right now?

TheEvilDuck

Mar 18, 2009
Pokemon Platinum, Apollo Justice, and Little Big Planet for the most part. Also Braid and Pokemon Leaf Green. I have a very short attention span. >_>

Dragofaxer

Aug 15, 2008
Poker.. :)

Just lost alot on a lucky river >.<

(if were talking "real" pc games, then WoW that i use like an hour on daily) :)

gunluva

Mar 23, 2009
360 died, so no console games. However, I do play TF2 and Gmod from time to time.

Portacaro

Jun 3, 2008
Recently I've been playing...

1: Perfect Dark (The original on the N64)
2: EvE-Online

Otherwise nothing worth mentioning.

FinalGamer

Mar 8, 2009
Right now heading through SWAT 4 after Spoony Experiment reviewed it and it seemed my kind of game, as well as House of the Dead: Overkill as a fan of rail shooters and lastly MadWorld which I had to review on my site.

Sensenmann

Oct 16, 2008
Fear 2: Finished it on Hard and got the Veteran Achievement, but it's still so awesome and seeing as a patch was released making hard harder and i have headphones now, I want to play more, probally get bored in like a week.

zauxz

Mar 8, 2009
Vampire the maquerade: bloodlines. I found an old cd at my friends house.

MrChainsawNinja

Mar 19, 2009
Pokemon Platinum
I decided to stick with something I knew I would like this time as I am trying not to spend too much on any one thing. You aren't missing much if you have already played Pearl and Diamond, but there are quite a few additions in this one.

World of Warcraft
Not nearly as much as I used to. Once a week I will get on and help out lower level characters. I plan on starting up a death knight soon.

Metal Gear Online
After managing to sell my special edition guide for MGS4 for $30, I decided to pick up the game again and start playing. The expansions were pretty cheap packed together, updating didn't take too long, and before I knew it I was jumping into survival with a bunch of interesting players.

Scoooby

Mar 11, 2009
My 1 Player game at the moment is Ninja Gaiden till i get hold of Fallout 3 or Afro Samurai

My multiplayer games are SF IV & PES 2009

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Tales of the Abyss and the Tales of Symphonia sequel. Every so often, I take a break and go back to Devil May Cry 3 to try and get past the damned chess board in DMD mode.

I also re-downloaded Oni and Melty Blood: Act Cadenza recently, so...