What game did you have fun with, but never finished it.

Ironbat92

Nov 19, 2009
So I remember Earlier this year, I had Super Mario Galaxy 2, and I was having so much fun with it. But, I never beat, hell I got ride of it a few months later For Infamous 2 and even Sold My Wii in June. I just felt that "getting all the stars" and "See what level" wasn't motivating me enough to finish it. Has this ever happened with you? You had a lot fun with a game and never finished it? What game and why?

hannes2

Dec 10, 2010
Fallout New Vegas, although I´ll probably finish it eventually. The thing is, I want do complete every sidequest I encounter, which can take quite a while and recent releases and a bunch of steam sales have slowed down my pace quite a bit.

I´ve also never finished the Sacred2 expansion because I got a new PC before I was done and I couldn´t get it to run on Win7.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Beaten by the first post...

But yeah Fallout New Vegas. I just. Couldn't. Make myself! Post Benny Syndrome something fierce, every time! Three different attempts, three failures to push on. Just... I don't know.

Apr 5, 2008
AssCreedBro. Got to Chap 5 or 6 then gave up. Was doing well too, owned almost everything with lots of money, just encountered some interesting plot developments...then nada. Something else must've come out shortly after which distracted me and I've not had the desire to pick it up again.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
Galaxy 2, Rayman 2, Sly Cooper 1 & 2, Klonoa 1 & 2

I love all these games but fr whatever reason I can never get myself to finish them

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Borderlands -- was getting too monotonous because I had to do every sidequest I came across. It took me ten hours of gameplay before I left the Arid Badlands.

Metro 2033 -- The fucking Library. Librarians are the definition of bulletsponges.

Fallout 3 Broken Steel -- enemies become stupidly hard, absorbing shotgun shells point blank to the face and pretty much killing you in five shots (Fucking Overlords).

sshakespeare

Jul 5, 2010
i'm sure there are loads but the only ones that spring to mind atm are Crash Bandicoot 3 and Boogerman (it was on the SNES)

thatonekid92

Jan 31, 2011
Final Fantasy VII was my first Playstation game, and I loved it for so long! I just could not finish it no matter how hard I tried because the damn CD got scratched and I sold my PS before I could find another copy. I never even made it to disk 2...

I'ma find it again though and finish that *****!

ruben6f

Mar 8, 2011
Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising, I finished it, but a friend wanted to do a co-op playtrought, we had tons of fun playing and we laughed a lot, but we stopped playing because he got saints row 2 and he wanted to co-op with me too.

Now he's in college and I am still in highschool and we can't play any games.

Ursus Buckler

Apr 15, 2011
Final Fantasy X. Loved the story, loved the characters but just didn't want it to end. And now my PS2 is broken it looks like I got my wish.

Humza Ahmad

Sep 22, 2011
I was unable to finish Okami, Viewtiful Joe and Majora's Mask because all three games froze around half way in. Also I never finished New Vegas as it became too boring for me.

altobizzaro

Nov 8, 2010
Games I Loved but never finished hmm, well theres fallout 3, fallout new vegas and oblivion, I spent so much time in their worlds modding and re modding enjoying all the side quest and just the general freedom but some how with the hundreds of hours I put into those games I just never got round to finishing their main quest I would always get distracted by something new or start modding / adding something I thought my game needed. Hell I'm playing oblivion again now but i doubt I'll finish it this time

P.s also i got right near the end of red dead redemption then just stopped playing and never picked it up again, although i did finish the zombie expansion

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
I never finished the original [small]and best[/small] Diablo in single-player mode, does that count?

I also never finished Protostar or the original X-Wing. And, believe it or not, I never finished Duke 3D. The later levels started giving me headaches for some reason. >.>

I also haven't finished New Vegas but I don't really plan to anyway.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Bioshock. I had a lot of fun playing that game, partly because it plays more like Doom than any AAA first-person shooter this generation, and the story was pretty good too. Unfortunately, I kinda gave up just before when I started looking for Big Daddy parts in my size.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Any of the Might and Magic games, King's Bounty games, or Torchlight. I enjoy them but always end up quitting early for whatever reason. This is compounded by the fact that I am the kind of person that has to restart a game from scratch if I take an extended break.

Blame

May 30, 2009
Dead Island. Love it for reasons that have been documented. Couldn't stand to finish it for reasons that have been documented.

FPSMadPaul

Master Of The Smurfs
Sep 27, 2010
InFamous 2, too many new games came out to carry on with it. I'll go back to it eventually.