What game did you play the most during your childhood

jpakaferrari

Nov 9, 2009
hmm this is tough to gauge for sure but I think probably Super Mario Bros. Yeah cause you could never save on NES so always had to play all the way through each time. It was nice on Super Mario Allstars on SNES when you could save after each world at least.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
Sonic 2...wait no, Sonic Adventure! Err...no, Pokemon! Yeah, that's it.

...Then again, I rented Banjo-Kazooie so many times it was retarded that I didn't just buy it. Ah no, it still must have been Pokemon.

DownpourLiar

Jan 2, 2010
I used to play Street Fighter 2 all the time on my sega and Sonic on a REALLY crappy Pc. Then I got a Nintendo64 with Mario64 and I thought I was the shit because it was the best out there.

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
Runescape, I played that game every chance I could as a lad. Now adays I play it everyonce and a while but not even close to as much as I used too. Many people (everyone?) on these forums dislike Runescape but it has grown on me.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
Probaly Age of Empires II followed by Age of Mythology and Warcraft III, I was into RTSes at an early age.

Freshman

Jan 8, 2010
snowfox said:
For me it was Starcraft... From middle school till now whenever I'm in the mood. Before that though.. It was Dark Savior for the Sega Saturn... Loved that game..
Good choice.

OT: before i discovered starcraft i played all kinds of crash bandicoot and spyro