What game did you play the most during your childhood

Aunel

May 9, 2008
Hide and seek.
although people found me by faint bass playing coming out of good hiding spots.

.Warheart

May 1, 2009
snowfox said:
For me it was Starcraft... From middle school till now whenever I'm in the mood. Before that though.. It was Dark Savior for the Sega Saturn... Loved that game..
Oh sweet Starcraft how that guzzled up my boredom.

hardcharger

Jan 2, 2010
Oh man, some of you are making me feel old.

I grew up on Super Mario 1-3, Sonic 1-3 + Sonic and Knuckles & Sonic CD, Contra, Legend of Zelda, Phantasy Star, and Lunar. So that's my gaming childhood from age 5-13.

Yeah I own a Sega CD. How you like me now?

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
Man I feel old, I used to play games like "Primal Rage", "Double Dragon", "Alex The Kid", "Pong" and "Rise Of The Robots" (ROTR 2 was better because player 1 could actually play as whoever they wanted instead of the über lame Cyborg, that was considered innovation in my day).

The one I played the most was "Afterburner" on the Megadrive, in my opinion it's the greatest flight-sim of all time.

Edit: I can't believe I said: "in my day", see what you young'ns have driven me to? Now get off my lawn!

Necrofudge

May 17, 2009
Pokemon red, which I borrowed from a friend, or Super Smash Brothers and Perfect Dark on the Nintendo 64, which also belonged to a friend. (I didn't have any games from ze old country and the first system I owned was the Playstation 1.)