What game have you beaten the most times?

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Paper Mario, maybe, oh, I dunno, 20, 25 times by now? At least that, probably. And I mean 100% for a good 18 of those. Earthbound about the same, though a little less, maybe around the 22 mark or so. Dragon Age, Dragon Age 2, Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door, Mother 3 all have their fair share, with Twilight Princess taking backseat behind them.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I've probably played through Shadow of the Colossus at least seven times by now...

MPerce

May 29, 2011
Not gonna count Elite 4 grinding, because that'd be silly.

I've beaten Half Life 2 around 8 times, and TIE Fighter around God knows how many times. I lost count somewhere in the thirties, and that was 5 years ago.

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
I don't think I really ever bother to actually finish games more than once. I spent a lot of time just screwing around with Dark Cloud 2, for example, after beating it once. I think that I can say, however, that I've beaten Ocarina of Time a good 8 or 9 times and Majora's Mask 6 or 7.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Lylat Wars. I've beaten that like a million times. Banjo Kazooie also got a high count there.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Probably Tachyon: The Fringe. More than a dozen completions to date, playing both GalSpan and Bora.

Finbark

Jul 24, 2008
I've beaten the original Jak and Daxter more times than I can remember. It's to the point where I'll do speed runs regularly just for the hell of it. I've beaten Jak 2 & 3 four or five times each. I also beat original Fable and Pokemon Saphire a good number of times.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Probably Chrono Trigger. Between the original SNES version, the PSX version, and the DS version, I don't even know how many times I've finished that game, I wasn't counting; but it has to be more than any other game I've played.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Silent Hill Homecoming for no other reasons then it was my first Silent Hill and as such I had to 100% it. Got to 99% and said fuck getting all health drinks and having them all up to the final boss.

Shuguard

Apr 19, 2012
Shadow of the Colossus about 7 or 8 times.
I kept wanting to mess around at the end. :p

Retal19

Dec 5, 2010
Probably Mass Effect 2, Fallout 3, Oblivion or Metro 2033. Metro 2033 was a really under looked title for me, which really had a very tight hold on me from the moment I set down to play it. Something about the tunnels that were just a little off, the contrast of the hostile, ugly looking Tunnels being so safe, and the safe looking but incredibly hostile, though beautiful, frozen city above, that just kept me playing. I actually felt a little sad whenever your companions die in it, and Artyom's monologue throughout helped flesh him out as a character, especially the way the ending monologues would subtly change depending on whether or not you had picked up on the signs throughout the game, and what you had done, giving a slightly different tone and character to Artyom.

Skyrim and New Vegas are probably going to join them at some point, I'm playing through them a lot right now.

Nimzar

Nov 30, 2009
Probably Baldur's Gate II... I don't know how many times I've played through it. Probably more than 10 times.

Ytomyth

Nov 13, 2011
Hand's down Diablo II: LoD, can't even begin to count the number of times I've seen Baal go down. :p

Otherwise, complete single player playthroughs? I usually don't do them more than once or twice...apart from FFVII, I like that story and the atmosphere so I've played through that about 4 or 5 times now.