What game have you beaten the most times?

Bluffy

Jul 16, 2010
Beaten Star Fox 64 around 50 times, MGS4 30 times, MGS3 and 2 around 20 times each, FFVII 10 times, Mass Effect 2 8 times, Shadow of the Colossus around 10 times.

Ando85

Apr 27, 2011
Likely Resident Evil 2. 4 different scenarios to get Hunk and Tofu two times... and a few other playthrus. Total probably about 15-20 times I'm guessing. I love that game.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
Gotcha Force, it requires you to beat the game 12 times just to have a chance to collect every borg.

I attempted it around 3 times, so somewhere in the region of 30 to 40 playthroughs.

Skratt

Dec 20, 2008
Contra. The original NES game. Played that game a bazillion times until I could get through it without dying.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
Either San Andreas or Vice City. There's something about GTA games that just makes me crazy. I once beaten Vice City story in a single day and San Andreas in 2 days. Got to the desert missions on the first day, finished the rest the other day. I must have beaten each game at least 12 times.

Honorable mentions: Deus Ex 1, MGS 3, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Hitman games.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Aside from Sonic 3 & Knuckles, which I have completed 100% countless number of times, I've competed Paper Mario for the N64 at least 5 times.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Don't really keep track, but replaying games isn't really my thing either. Guess Ratchet & Clank and God of War III are the games I have the most full playthroughs on. Like three or four times only.
Back in my PS/PS2 days I had a tendency to start up a game, play halfway through, then put it away for a few months before I started over again though. Final Fantasy VIII should have the record of restarts for me.

Axyun

Oct 31, 2011
Sonic 3 and Knuckles several dozen times. Maybe even over 100 but not certain.

Next up would have to be Shining the Holy Ark at about 8-10 times. Been many years since I last played it though and every once and again I get the itch to dust of the Saturn and go at it. There's so much I love about that game.

I'd kill for a re-release in XBox Live because I'm always scared of playing my Saturn as the hardware is frail and trustworthy replacements are expensive.

Smeatza

Dec 12, 2011
Dragon Age Origins, Devil May Cry 3 and Timesplitters: Future Perfect.

At least 10 completions of each.

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I couldn't give you an exact count, but every few years I pick it up and play it again. I also try to run through Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess in the same gaming binge (I have the Gamecube versions of all four games).

Lately I've been more and more inclined to pick up Zelda again. I'm thinking I'll tell her, "Hey baby, whoever gave you that Triforce of Wisdom should have put in the effort to get you the whole set. I would have." (yeah, I don't do pick-up lines)

In all seriousness, I want to go back to playing those games again, especially because I can't stop listening to this guy's rock medleys.
Last time I was playing, I went through Masterquest and stopped in the middle of Stone Tower temple.

...that's it. When I get home from work, I'm going to go back and kick Twinmold's asses.

vkola

Jul 12, 2011
SMB, don't know the count.. but many many times.. one playthru takes around 10-15mins..
FF7, does a playthru 1time each year, so 14 times atleast..
Street Fighter 2, too many to count.
Super Mario Kart, also too many to count.

The old nes games has gotten alot of playthrus, since I grew up with in the whole NES golden age of gaming era.. god I'm old... :p

kiwi_poo

Apr 15, 2009
Not counting internet flash games, I think it's Halo: combat evolved. Or maybe Star wars: the phantom menace.
Perhaps Freelancer...

I tend to lose track.

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
Tales of Symphonia = At least 10-12 times

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask = 15 times

Dark Souls = 10-11

Demon's Souls = 9

I never grow tired of Tales of Symphonia, such a wonderful game.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Sean Hollyman said:
So I'm sure many of you have beaten quite a few of your games single player campaigns more than one, but what one have you beaten the most?

I've beaten Mass Effect 2 about six times and MGS3 about 8..

I had about 7 complettions of MGS4 too
if you take all 3 of those, and put them together, you might have the number of times i've beaten Super Metriod

Rumpsteak

Nov 7, 2011
I think it's probably unfair given how short it is but The Binding of Isaac at nearly 500 times beaten.