What Game Have You Beaten The Most

Zirat

May 16, 2009
The Mario & Luigi series. They are so funny that it's worth the playing through again, and again.

SyphonX

Coffee Bandit
Mar 22, 2009
Either Resident Evil 1 or 2. Can't remember which one I played the most... maybe the 2nd.

I was always doing runs on them back in the day.

Bob the zombie

Nov 21, 2009
the force unleashed. I became so powerful that nothing could destroy me. I use it as a stress reliever mostly

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Half-Life 2 I've beat it once-three times a month since I bought it like 4 years ago...

Locko96

Jan 18, 2010
I don't know how many times but...KOTOR, Splinter Cell Conviction and Mario 64.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I've probably finished cod4 around 6 times now, which is funny because I don't actually own it.

ty12004

Feb 24, 2009
Ocarina of Time.. Me and some friends used to get together and have a competition on who can beat the game first.. It happened once a year until the 10 year anniversary of OoT

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
Probably, Zelda Ocarina of Time... I'd say I've beaten it around 12 times in my life. Also, it was also the 1st game I have ever beaten.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
wrecker77 said:
[sic]
Evil-dead
I sincerely hope your Shepard was named "Ash", and male, during that one :p

But honestly, I would have to say that StarFox 64. When I first got an N64, all of my friends hung out after school and played StarFox for hours, along with Mario 64 and.. Pilotwings, I think.
But considering you can beat StarFox really quickly, I must have played through it countless times over the years with friends during those sessions, trying to beat it faster than the others.

Taern

Dec 22, 2008
Starcraft 1, dozens of times. Or Iji, which I've beaten a number of times, too.

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
3 come to mind:

[NES] Bionic Commando: I've played this through countless times (partly for the fun, partly due to the lack of a game-saving feature.)
[SNES] Super Metroid: Played it through to get the 3 different endings.
[NES] Metroid: Another countless playthroughs, the music has burned itself into my (Mother) brain (further enhanced by Metroid Metal!)

EmeraldGreen

Professional Lurker
Mar 19, 2009
If you count up the number of times I've finished each level, I think Lode Runner for the Atari XL/XE computers would win. Brilliant game. The levels you could create with such a simple toolset!

In terms of straight-through, beginning-to-end, no-cheats - should I be admitting this? - probably Bubsy for the SNES. This is all the more impressive when you realise it had no save-game facility, and I was a bit of a completist, so finishing it was an all-day project. Plus, we had Super Mario All-Stars, so I had better platformers to play. Yet every so often I would get an itch to play Bubsy, and commandeer the SNES for the day to run through it.

(Incidentally, I was so excited when I realised the Mike Berlyn of Infocom fame was the same guy who created Bubsy.)

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
CoD... CoD CoD CoD CoD CoD CoD CoD CoD that game is so short DAMN YOU ACTIVISION!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUSH INFINITY WARD!!!! YOU EVIL BASTARDS!!! i respected them back when i got my first guitar hero game, GH3, but even now that franchise has been a scar on them. they're no better than disney in my eyes

i'm sorry, what's the thread about?

also, star wars battlefront 2 on the psp, i could beat all four campaigns twice in one day. same thing goes for lord of the rings conquest on the 360, that's a short game to. it's a whole lot of fun and all, but it is an EXACT copy of battlefront 2 (minus the fact you can play as Ian McKellan or Orlando Bloom instead of harrison ford or mark hamil...or f***kin' yoda)

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Sonic Robo Blast 2, sadly.
I'm sure I've beaten it at least 50 times, even though I haven't played it in about 2 years.
Good times.
(I even created a full-length mod for it o_O)