What Game Have You Completed The Most?

FatRobot64

Jun 16, 2009
Ghost Squad, since it only takes about 20 minutes to pass the game. My brother and I have gone up a total of 90 levels. Then we got sick of it.

ALKATRAZACAZ

Aug 4, 2009
KOTOR, i beat it 30 times(maybe more) and I've got the save files to prove it.
NWN 2, 5 time maybe more i can't remember.

effilctar

Jul 24, 2009
KotOR 6 times, simply because I LOVE the gameplay, easily one of my all-time favourites.

Fable TLC easily 10+ times because I love going on rampages then in another game being the most good guy ever

Metalchair

Feb 8, 2009
fallout 3, Batman AA, or Saints Row 2. that last two are like 95 and 97% done and Fallout... there's not many quests left for me

May 28, 2009
iamthehorde said:
i guess earthbound!
Huzzah! Finally! Another Earthbounder. Our kind is certainly rare.

OT: I do not remember which game I have completed the most, though I suspect it was Time Crisis 2, many millenia ago.

wolfskin

Sep 10, 2008
Mass Effect. It may also end up being the first game I get all the achievements for as well.

high_castle

Apr 15, 2009
Probably Baldur's Gate and its sequel. I've lost count of how many times I've played the game in the past 10 years. But it was a lot. I still play it and mods for it today.

Recently, though, I've got to go with Mass Effect. 20+ times and counting, mostly because I wanted all the achievements and a variety of characters to port to the next game. Plus, the way I play, it takes 3 playthroughs to reach the level cap and accumulate all the free talent points. That and it's all around a very enjoyable game, with plenty of variety if you make different choices or do missions in different orders.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
I wanna say Any Final Fantasy and Kingdom hearts ... and Fallout 3

i can't choose exactly which one but they all have a massive amount of time into them

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
Disgaea - Staggering how much time one can put into these titles. Game really starts after you beat it with additional content.

iamthehorde

Mar 2, 2009
KillerMidget said:
iamthehorde said:
i guess earthbound!
Huzzah! Finally! Another Earthbounder. Our kind is certainly rare.

OT: I do not remember which game I have completed the most, though I suspect it was Time Crisis 2, many millenia ago.
easily one of the funniest and quirkiest games ever. "you encountered a new age retro hippie"

Catfoot

Jul 29, 2009
Metal gear solid on PS1 like 5 or 6 tiems i think, used to love that game in the PS1 days.
Also Mirror's Edge like 4 times for the trophs. But I can do that in such a short time now.
Ive got a fair few playthroughs of RE 4 and 5 too. And CoD4 since i was really bad at it and moved up a difficulty at a time till i got to vet.
I cant believe someone completed Metroid Fusion 25 times! :O Great game though.

Why KOTOR so many times?

Nicolefranklin

Jul 19, 2009
The first Silent Hill, definitely. I lost count after I bought it again 2 years ago (I got really excited to finally play it again after my first copy had been stolen, so I went really nuts not leaving my room for days cos of it) but before that I had beaten it 31 times. o_O Think I must have hit 50 times now, if not more.

Cuddly Knife

May 20, 2009
There are tons of games that I've beaten well over 100 times, but of course, they're all old-school games, so take what you will out of it.

Super Mario Bros series
Ninja Gaiden trilogy
Bubble Bobble
Zelda series(up to Ocarina
Double Dragon series
Battletoads
Contra series
Castlevania series
Megaman 1, 2, and 3
and many more.