What game have you replayed the most times?

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Although I only ever finished it once, I cannot count the amount of times I've started Ghosts and Goblins. I'd like to say it was X-Com or Jagged Alliance 2 or even Civ 2, and I have finished them many times, but I know that my most replayed game is Sid Meier's Pirates!. Five years ago I finished my 75th play through, that scared me a little.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Gotcha Force (8 or 9 times) I replay that game so much because you get a special borg (robot) for each time you complete it (well it was just the main character borg but in different styles).

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
Pokemon whichever.

And Oblivion. I love playing as a stalwart hero in shining armour. Despite the really crappy main quest.

And Dragon Age: Origins, despite the really crappy gameplay in general... I love the story and character interactions, though.

Demodeus

Sep 20, 2010
Dungeon Siege (15+ playthroughs and I got a char in multiplayer to like lvl120)
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3! Way too many times to count since it literally takes only 20 min to play through.
Also Crysis, like 6 times or so.
Jazz Jackrabbit 2 around 20 times^^

And a lot of other games that I forgot.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
I've played CS and CS:S way too much. But you don't really replay it.

Elasto Mania is one that I've completed over a hundred times. And spend probably ten times that time when improving my times. That being during a time period longer than 10 years.

LWS666

[Speech: 100]
Nov 5, 2009
i tend to not replay games over long periods of time, so most replayed game would either be fallout new vegas (5+ play throughs, 20+ hours each), fallout 3 (7+ playthroughs, 30 hours each) or jack and daxter 1, i never finished it but when i did i went back and beat it like 8 times since it was the first game i ever had and as a sort of "fuck you, game" for scaring me as a small child. even beat it in one day once.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Rome Total War (Conquered the world with the Brutii, Scorpii, Sparta, Greece, Macedonia, Egyptian)

where as the game that isnt an RTS i've played most, i.e. more than once. Mass Effect 2

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Probably Medieval II: Total War and it's expanison. I love the grand campaign, it just appeals to me.

Oh, and Batman: Arkham Aslyum. Reinstalling now...

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
Probably something like tetris.
Or Sid Meier's Pirates . Played it on the NES, played it on PC, then played the remake on PC till today. One of the greatest games everrrr ya scurvydogs

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
Either Half-Life 2: Episode 2 or Portal. They're both short but pretty much perfect in every other way, so, naturally, I've played them both more times than I can count.

Mr Shrike

Aug 13, 2010
I gotta say Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis.

Although, that's not really "replayed" as such... more "retried".

Damn, that game is hard!

Also, the AssCreed series of games.

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
Pokémon; all of them minimum of 3 times ( Going through all the starters ).
When B&W come out I don't expect to leave the house for a week.

Honourable mention: RE4, seriously one of the most entertaining games I have ever played.

iebilish

Can't leave the island
Oct 16, 2010
Legend of Zelda Links awaking. I think its almost at 20 plays troughs now. Its got to the point were I can finish the game in about half a day. And I have done that more than once.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Diablo 2 if you count the number of times you defeat Baal on any difficulty and not just on nightmare.

Otherwise Resident Evil 4. I probably went back to that game every 3 months for years...so great.

individual11

Sep 6, 2010
Not entirely sure, it's either System Shock 2 or Deus Ex 1; the games seem to have near infinite replay value, yes, they have dated, but they will always have a home on my hard drive.

Shadow Of Chernobyl is also getting up there, but it's now so heavily modded people mistake it for Call Of Pripyat.