What game have you replayed the most times?

Blaster395

Dec 13, 2009
Pokemon Emerald, completed it 3 times.
Why?
Because there is a problem with the cartridge that causes the game to erase itself once you beat the elite four (It did this only the 3rd time after beating them on the first play through, but has been doing this since).

Lewieroo0

Feb 2, 2009
The GBA Fire Emblem games and the console ones. It's always fun to try out different characters, settings and strategy's and the support conversations are always enjoyable (except 4 Radiant Dawn which ruined it).

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
Hmmmm... Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers, for Gameboy Advance. Played that to death.
Another major one is Halo 2, the very game that got me into larger gaming consoles. Played that over and over in co-op.

ilikepie59

Dec 4, 2008
Well, Mirror's Edge if we're not counting things like Tetris or Pacman
Second would be Ocarina of Time at probably about 10ish, maybe.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
The game I've replayed the most is Max Payne 2: the fall of Max Payne. The thing is, at one point, my computer crashed completely, so i had to use another one for a while. And it could run MP2, so i played it, a lot. And i liked how there was a different ending if you played the games on the hardest difficulty. It was a good, fun game. Really liked it.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
In all probability it's The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Though there's plenty of games I've played all the way through at least 3-4 times, and even quite a few I've played more than 10 times.

I don't keep track of it very well though. (I've watched certain films 30+ times too.)

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
Beginning to end; Final Fantasy 6 on SNES.
Plus on emulator, PS1 version, GBA version, rom-hacks.

In my mid-life age, I play is once a year.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
I usually don't replay games very often. On the PS3 I tend to make a new go after about a year since I finished the game, just to earn the trophies I missed.

Though, I guess I've played Final Fantasy VIII the most. Probably started over that game almost twenty times, and I never finished it. Usually I'd quit playing when I hit the second disc and then start over when I got intrested in the game again.
Also finished God of War III three times. Not because of trophies, but because I love the game.

Sakurazaki1023

Feb 15, 2010
Tactics Ogre: The Knight Of Lodis

I've probably completed the game about 10-15 times over the years. To this day it's my favorite T-RPG.

I'm hoping that the Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together updated port that was just released is just as good, if not better. Despite my pre-order, Amazon hasn't shipped the damn thing yet so I'm may be waiting for a bit...

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
Probably the Penumbra series. Every time I play it, I am scared shitless regardless of the fact that I know exactly where to go and how to hide. I'm quite capable of running circles around my opponents now but on every play through, about 6 or 7, I just sit in corners and cry.
Also, Deus Ex: Invisible War. Man, I've played that game with pure x weapon a dozen times, I've done a pacifist run etc. I just love it.