What game have you replayed the most times?

DarksideFlame

Feb 9, 2011
The unchallenged number 1 on this list is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic as it is my favorite game of all time i did and I haved played it so many times I can tell you the entire storyline perfectly

but on a second place i'd guess it would be the first Half-Life

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
Contra on NES. I beat that thing every day for years during lunch hours with my friends. It was funny though. When I played alone I would often still enter the code for 30 men without actually needing more than one. I would finish the game and have closer to 40 lives.

bam13302

Dec 8, 2009
mechwarrior 4
DAM IT SMITH AND TINKER, RELEASE THE NEW ONE AND DONT LET IT SUCK!
must have replayed that series at least 8-9 times
replayed hl2 a fair number of times
and portal
stalker shadow of Chernobyl got at least 4
though i havent technically replayed the campaign, i must have put well over 1000 (yes, i do mean 1k) hours into both command and conquer generals zero hour and command and conquer 3 kane's wrath (independently)

outside of video games, i watch futurama every night before i got to bed, must have watched it at least 10 times... i have a problem

mayney93

Aug 3, 2009
pokemon blue, wasn't really exposed to a wealth of games when i was younger, was smart though, so i replayed the game quite a few times, now i struggle to finish a game with school commitments and the like

bladeleaper

Jan 6, 2010
Ocarina of Time, I've played it more times than I could even possibly count, and i'm still not tired of it.

thatman

Feb 16, 2011
Oblivion, i've had about 8 serious characters on it. Only completed the main story with 5 of them, but each one went above level 30 before i was done with them, so i guess they count.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
DanielDeFig said:
3. I have returned after a significant hiatus of playing so i can't remember critical parts of the story
Don't you just hate that? The only game that I've loved after returning was Tales of Symphonia, because it actually has a thing in the menu tellng you the story up until then... how nice.

sempag 1969

SPID3RPIG

Jun 14, 2010
I'd have to say (excluding online games) my most played game was most probably Fallout 3, I finished that game at least twice on each level of karma (good/evil/neutral) without any DLCs, but including all side quests, with an average play time of 60-70hrs per playthrough. I have also completed it with all DLCs and side quests another 7 times as good, 3 times as evil and 3 times as neutral with an average playtime of 90-100 hrs a playthrough.

I also played Age of Wonders for the better part of the years from 1999-2002.

However if online games were to be included it would be Battlefield 2 hands down. I played that almost every day for about 2 years. I had almost every badge/medal available to me based on my playtime (and had them about 150 times over in the case of gold, silver and bronze stars). Total estimated playtime is about 2000-2500 hrs (including unranked and/or singleplayer games)

Vortigar

Nov 8, 2007
Blood

Perhaps Diablo 2, Virtua Fighter 5 or Counter-Strike (played that on and off since version 0.5b) but most probably Blood.

Nah, definately Blood.

Save us.A7X

Apr 15, 2009
Resi 4 and MGS Twin Snakes, a few years ago my Gamecube was the only console I had in my bedroom so I used to spend every night just replaying both of those games.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Oblivion, easily. I kept on playing and creating so many new games long after I 100% completed it, such a good game.

(SKYRIM! :D)

senobit

Jan 6, 2011
Ground Control (PC) - Just love the tactical flexablity the game allows in completing mission and the balance and customisation option of the units. Is also available as free download now

Time Crisis 2 (PS2)-I never get bored playing this game with dual guns

FEAR (PC) - no other game makes you feel like such a badass

bangai-o spirits(DS)the never ending quest for quicker completion times and higher scores

Rocket Knight Adventures (MD)favorite 2d platformer

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
Diablo 2 and oblivion

So yeah what their sequels on the horizon its gonna be a pretty good year for me

reptilianclub

Jul 18, 2010
fallout 3, about 6 playthroughs and total of about 350 hours gameplay, played it until the disc stopped working and i've memorised butcher pete of galaxy new radio, and I wonder why people call me sad

Rattler5150

Jul 9, 2010
Diablo 2

played it from beginning to end several times, necromancer is my favorite, followed by the barbarian

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, I never get tired of that game. I feel the Prince character is strongest in this game and so is the interaction between the characters. It just feels great to play it every time.

Another would be Timesplitters: Future Perfect. I love this game. It is STILL funny (to me), even though I know everything. The mini games are fun to play and the levels are all interesting and have fun little quirks if you look for them.