What game represents you?

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Not what is your favourite game, but what game best shows what kind of gamer you are? I have to say Chrono Trigger or Shadow of The Colossus. They show what I like in a game.

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
Going according to my BrainHex results, I would have to say that a game like Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem best suits my "survivor-mastermind" profile. I like a game where you are up against something that is intimidating and where creative thinking pays off. Eternal Darkness does land in my top 10, but my all time fav is still Super Mario RPG.

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
Can't choose, I'll pick three: Tetris, Portal and Starcraft.
Games that involve thinking and also humour.

TheDustyBanana

Feb 8, 2009
I think Glover for N64 sums up my personality pretty well. I don't think I need to elaborate on that either.

Negativ Solution

Jun 26, 2008
Risen - broken, hard to spend time with and a pain in the arse just like me.

Seriously though I would go for Mass Effect or Bioshock because I really love a good story, plenty mystery, great voice acting and pacing. I also think games with great lighting like Bioshock are great, it adds so much character.

RavingPenguin

Engaged to PaintyFace
Jan 20, 2009
Mirrors Edge, because it represents a concept of freedom. A freedom of movement and of thought.

Tartan_Ninja

May 31, 2009
This is really difficult to answer. I want to say games like Saints Row and GTA, because sometimes I do love having fun for the sake of having fun.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Okay, this is fun. Let's go with Destroy All Humans!, Fallout 3, and GTA: San Andreas.

ghalkhsdkssakgh

Jul 16, 2009
Probably the bastard child of Psychonauts and Portal. A Messed up, regimented, brain melting, head screwing, colourful, sarcastic, Black-humoured abomination of a 16-year old game.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
The game that represents me doesn't really exist but I think it would be a combination of Burnout Revenge and Katamari Damacy.
Someone should make that game.

Ryuk2

Sep 27, 2009
Gothic 2. With loads of bugs and flaws, but when given a chance i can surprise you in a good way. Never taking myself too seriously.
That game represents my personality.
Max Payne 2 represents my gaming habits and stuff. Unnecessary slow-mo fun, a lot of guns, some good ragdol physics and a good story line. What more can you ask for?

metza

Oct 8, 2009
RavingPenguin said:
Mirrors Edge, because it represents a concept of freedom. A freedom of movement and of thought.
said it before I could, so I'll just quote you.

Also Prinny, because I kinda like frustrating-but-quirky games.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Prototype because, the amount of people I want to slaughter is about the amount I kill in the game.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
*must not say Kingdom hearts, must not say kingdom hearts, must not say kingdom hearts* Kingdom... marts? Screw it, Kingdom hearts.

Fantasylord

Aug 25, 2009
For me it would probably be No More Heroes, since the main character and I have similar personalities and lives except for a few obvious exceptions which i won't go into right now.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Tetris and Final Fantasy Tactics. I'm a Conqueror-Mastermind and these are my styles of games.