What game(s) are you currently playing?

Ando85

Apr 27, 2011
I just got Xenoblade Chronicles and Tales of Graces f yesterday for my birthday. I'm now about 5 or 6 hours into Xenoblade and loving it so far. I'm really glad we got to see this game reach North America.

I haven't touched ToG yet, but I am eager to play it. I'm halfway considering starting it but usually I try to only have 1 RPG going at once. I saw mixed reviews for it, but mostly the negatives they mention don't bother me. That being the cliche story/characters which I actually like in a JRPG. I never get tired of saving the world with a group of androgynous teenagers. The other fault mentioned is that it looks like a Wii game because it originally was. This doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Up til that point I've had an ongoing project that started back in October I believe. That is finishing the behemoth that is Dragon Warrior VII. I'm about 52 some odd hours into it and heard it is 100+ hours long just to beat it and dozens more to do everything else. I find since the story and battle system aren't overly complex that I am able to pick it back up months later.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Symphonic Rain and God Hand.

I'm enjoying both of them greatly for completely different reasons.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Team Fortress 2, as fucking always
Uncharted 3, only to play co-op with my sister
Minecraft, because my zeppelin isn't going to build itself
Skyrim, because it's just great

Ordinaryundone

Oct 23, 2010
Nothing really new on the single-player end, but I'm always cycling through Gears of War 3, Battlefield 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, and Blazblue for my multiplayer needs.

Gonna be getting into the Witcher 2 and Skullgirls when they release, though.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Jak and Daxter HD Collection.
Devil May Cry HD Collection.
Twisted Metal.
Little Big Planet 2.
and Dragon Age: Awakening.

That is all until Dragons Dogma comes out.

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
Dark Souls. New character, same cruel enemies.
The Witcher 2. Jesus is this game long.
Assassin's Creed: Revelations. After two identical games I'm finding it hard to drag my way through this.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
ME3 multiplayer, I beat the game a while ago but didn't have internet connectivity for my 360 until recently
Borderlands, specifically the Secret Armory of General Knoxx DLC
I Am Alive

8bitmaster

Devourer of pie
Nov 9, 2009
Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS, Two Worlds 2, Serious Sam 3 BFE, and Half Life 2 (again). Good stuff.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Warriors Orochi 3, been a good long while since I've enjoyed me some good ol' fashioned mindless mutilation of NPCs by the thousands thanks to Koei.

ME3, doing my pure, straight-as-an-arrow Renegade run...coming up to my first horrific war-criminal betrayal of the game which takes place on Tuchanka...god this is gonna be hard to stomach, I could barely bring myself to backstab Samara in ME 2! Also been playing the multiplayer to save up credits for the DLC coming out tomorrow...wanna be able to buy a bunch of packs right from the start and see if I can't nab me a Geth like the vast majority of everyone else, I'd imagine. :p

Every now and then I pop in my copy of Tenchu Z. Really fun and I got it for only $5! Since no one plays that game online, I made my own little challenges by trying to see how fast I can beat certain levels without being detected and stealth-killing everyone. Which kinda brings me to this:
Popadoo said:
Assassin's Creed: Revelations. After two identical games I'm finding it hard to drag my way through this.
Really I've defended the AC series. When people said that Brotherhood was just an expansion of 2, I disagreed, I thought it was big enough and interesting enough to merit its own game. Revelations, on the other hand......yeah, I just can't defend it. It 100% should have been a $20 DLC Expansion for Brotherhood. You don't really DO anything the entire game...not counting the guy at the very very beginning, I think you assassinate like, 3 people...and one of them turns out to have been a good guy! Normally I can watch a Zero Punctuation video and get a good amount of laughs out of it while seeing most of Yahtzee's points as valid but nit-picky. With the Revelation's video, though, I've gotta say pretty much everything he brings is spot-on.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
Right now I'm playing a lot of NHL, just trying to get over the Mass Effect 3 bad taste. And I've also got Saint's Row 3 on tap, but I'm finding it hard to really care about that...

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
My current playthroughs are for "I Am Alive", "Dark Souls" and the "Resistance" trilogy.

kingthrall

May 31, 2011
MYTH II SOUBLIGHTER- currently mid-way in the winter series tournament with my team as captain
European Escalation- level 3, doing terrible but love the game
Icewind dale- just finished doing the expansion area with my high level characters
Fallout New Vegas- Just trolling around with my psycho chainsaw massacre character for fun

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
Mass Effect Trilogy
Oblivion (with mods up the ass)
Trine 2
Europa Universailis 3
Dragonage Origins

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
A hard run of Metroid Prime, Max Slink run for P3 FES, and trying to finish Persona 2 for the PSP

Sean0925

Nov 8, 2010
League of Legends
World of Warcraft
Football Manager 2012
Disgaea 4
Jak and Daxter HD (Up to Jak 2)

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I probably won't even beat one of these before I mix up my list but:

Xenoblade Chronciles
Disgaea 4
Rune Factory Frontier
DMC HD
BlazBlue
Solatorobo

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Saints Row 3.
Silent Hill HD Collection.
Devil May Cry HD Collection.

Those in between making mods for Skyrim.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I was gonna play Skyrim as a person who tries to take vengeance on the people who tried to kill him. But then I couldn't kill Hadvar (he's marked as essential). It kind of pissed me off, so I started playing Red Dead Redemption again instead.

So I'm playing Red Dead Redemption and Team Fortress 2.