What game(s) do you want made available for other platforms.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
King of Asgaard said:
Eclpsedragon said:
King of Asgaard said:
Eclpsedragon said:
the original Witcher on PS3 or 360.
This, and the sequel too. My PC dreams of being able to run such stellar titles.
You know you can play The Witcher 2 on 360,
or were you referring to a PS3 release?
Yeah, I was.
I can't really justify buying a 360 just to play The Witcher 2.
Ah okay.
It's a shame, they were going to release the original game on the PS3 and 360,
but the plan fell through. I hope one day they reconsider.

Tentaquil

Oct 21, 2011
No, there is one game.....
A game of such purity and power that all must know its divine presence, basking in its supremacy.
A game that transcends the boundaries between the prison of the consoles....

Bring the unenlightened before me, for they shall soon know the truth to this world...

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
Eclpsedragon said:
King of Asgaard said:
Eclpsedragon said:
King of Asgaard said:
Eclpsedragon said:
the original Witcher on PS3 or 360.
This, and the sequel too. My PC dreams of being able to run such stellar titles.
You know you can play The Witcher 2 on 360,
or were you referring to a PS3 release?
Yeah, I was.
I can't really justify buying a 360 just to play The Witcher 2.
Ah okay.
It's a shame, they were going to release the original game on the PS3 and 360,
but the plan fell through. I hope one day they reconsider.
I know, it sucks, doesn't it?
I mean, CDProjekt is one of the few companies that is worth supporting, yet I can't because of the console preference.

MarlonBlazed

Jun 9, 2011
Red Dead Redemption on the PC would sell so many copy's so fast it's not even funny. It would be a day one purchase for me and I think for a lot of other people too.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
MidnightSt said:
inFamous, Shadow of the Colossus, Red Dead Redemption -> PC, now. Thank you very much.
Ten times yes. I've played them all on console, but I'd love to see more people getting the chance to play these great games. And I'd add:

- Demon's Souls (I prefer it to Dark Souls)
- Okami
- all of the Metal Gear Solid games
- Journey
- Flower

DaWaffledude

Apr 23, 2011
Halo and Trials Evolution for PS3 would be nice. Never going to happen of course, but would still be nice.

EternalFacepalm

Feb 1, 2011
Trials Evolution for PC and PS3, simply because I want more people to experience the fun that is riding a motorcycle through a Stargate.

Almost every single PS3 exclusive to X360 and PC, because they're so much better than X360's ye olde space marines.

juyunseen

Nov 21, 2011
The rest of the Halo series on PC, cause I really don't want to buy an Xbox720, but I wanna play Halo5/6

MidnightSt

Sep 9, 2011
GundamSentinel said:
- Journey
- Flower
Damn, I forgot Journey and Flower, how could I forget those?
And MGS? I was under the impression that all MGS games ARE out for PC too (at least all in the main storylinethingie, the one that was out primarily for PS), am I wrong?

Kramcake2516

Feb 8, 2010
Metal Gear Solid 4 for Xbox 360
And dont give me all that but because of all the diffrent langauges needed it would take up loads of disc space release it in Japanese for all I care I can read subtitles just fine!!

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
MidnightSt said:
GundamSentinel said:
- Journey
- Flower
Damn, I forgot Journey and Flower, how could I forget those?
And MGS? I was under the impression that all MGS games ARE out for PC too (at least all in the main storylinethingie, the one that was out primarily for PS), am I wrong?
Of the main series, MGS3 and MGS4 were never ported to PC, sadly.

Inconspicuous Trenchcoat

Shinku Hadouken!
Nov 12, 2009
I really want Guardian Heroes to be on the PS3 :( PC would also be acceptable.
Trials: Evolution and Trials: HD on PC. I played 80 hours of Trials 2 on PC, but I want some more please? The online of Evolution was hilariously rubber-bandy for me. Maybe it'd fair better on PC? Also, I wouldn't have to pay to play one game online.
Having the Skate games on PC would be great. I'd buy 4 copies and give them out to friends and force them to ride in my crew. I can never join an online game of Skate on my PS3, and I have like 50 ports open already. What more do you want, Sony Internetz!?

Mirroga

Jun 6, 2009
Tentaquil said:
I hope that's Monster Rancher 2. Monster Rancher was at its peak during that and died after its sequel.

Either ways, most of the games I want but cannot play are in the Xbox Live and STILL do not have a PC port. They are Shadow Complex, Sine Mora, possibly Trials Evolution, and maybe Dust: An Elysian Tail.

Maxtro

Feb 13, 2011
Pokemon on something other than a hand held. And I'm not talking the stadium games or the spin off's that came out for the game cube.

Feb 22, 2009
All games ever for PC, just to make life simpler.

Or, more realistically, FUCKING RELEASE SPYRO THE DRAGON ON PSN IN EUROPE ALREADY. YOU'RE KILLING ME SONY.

littlealicewhite

Jul 18, 2010
I would love to see Journey and Dust 514 on the Xbox 360. I just don't have the money for a PS3 and I don't really like any of the other games on it.

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
Well I did see Angry Joe's video on Dragon's Dogma, and that seems pretty cool. Being a PC-only gamer myself, I would love to play it.