What game(s) do you want made available for other platforms.

Brixton6

Mar 30, 2012
Uncharted and a true Pokemon game on PC or 360. I hardly even play Pokemon anymore, and I would probably still buy that day one.

Prime_Hunter_H01

Dec 20, 2011
The Persona 1 and Innocent sin remakes on PS3. They already did Persona 3 for the PS3 in the PS2 classics section. In fact, F P4 Golden. Just do a Persona HD collection on PS3. Also Metal Wolf Chaos as an XBLA title.

Captcha: mars rover

I think you wanted the guy who was talking about Zone of the Enders Captcha.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I can only think of two games. I would like to see all of the Ratchet and Clank games on the Xbox 360. I would also like to see the PC version of TF2 on the 360, even if we only got the non-vanilla maps and game types and not all of the extras like hats and different weapons.

Joccaren

Elite Member
Mar 29, 2011
Emulators, 'nough said.

More seriously, not a lot TBH. Nothing that is on a console and not a PC really interests me, and same for handhelds. All the RTS and 4X I could ever want are on the PC, and I have enough RPGs that even the loads of others the PC has don't interest me that much, whilst I only enjoy the older FPS like Halo CE, or Quake 3, or BF2, and will only buy the newer ones if they have shiny graphics for me to make Desktop Wallpapers for myself with.

V da Mighty Taco

Apr 9, 2011
Turok 2. Take the N64 version and give it current-gen controllers and hardware so the infamous framerate issues would die. Also add online & LAN support to the multiplayer while keeping the player count to four and keeping splitscreen an option and I'll gladly pay 200 dollars for it. I know they had a PC version, but from what I understand it was a sub-par port, and the last thing I want is a sub-par port of my favorite game.

Captcha: "trust me" I'm sensing a traito-

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
I have a PS3, the only Xbox exclusives I would really want is Splosion man and Alan Wake. Not just saying this out of bias but I genuinely think that PS3 has the best exclusives, for my taste anyway.

I think all the Pokemon games should be on IOS and Android. I have neither of those but it would be the perfect platform in my opinion. Imagine being able to trade between all versions *gasps*