What game that was shown at E3 are you most hyped about?

scnj

Nov 10, 2008
Prey 2 [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMZva__rU14], by far. It combines FPS action, free roaming, free running, sidequests and a Blade Runner aesthetic. It looks like the game I wanted Star Wars: Bounty Hunter to be, and it's taken over BioShock Infinite as my most anticipated game of 2012.

Edit: there's a longer, better video at Gamespot [http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6318738/].

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
Mass Effect 3!

But I'm also looking forward to Arkham City, Hitman and Saints Row The Third.

So many (potentially) great games coming.

Alade

Ego extravaganza
Aug 10, 2008
1.Mass Effect 3
2.Assassin's Creed 4
3.Saints Row 3

A worthy list if you ask me. And I pray Skyrim will be the first bethesda game I can stand, I hate every single thing they developed with a passion but Skyrim actually seems to be looking good.

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
Battlefield 3 and Skyrim tie for me.

Followed closely by ME3 and Far Cry 3.

TheSaw

A flayed man holds no secrets.
Apr 22, 2011
Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Skyrim.
Looking forward to Skyrim more than AC, but still AC is up there in my list.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
Oh that's easy, Mass Effect 3. I've been loving the Mass Effect games for a while now and I want to know how it ends. On my list is also Saint's Row the Third.

ShockValue

Addicted to coffee
May 8, 2008
Probably Battlefield 3. I wasn't that interested before hand but now I really can't wait until October.

Raognerrrm

Apr 2, 2011
Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Skyrim, and Bioshock: Infinite.
Skyrim has the added bonus of being released the day after my exams finish.

irishstormtrooper

Mar 19, 2009
Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 3, and Resistance 3. Either I have a subconscious thing for threes or it's just a happy coincidence.

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
I would like to say Catherine, and if it had been one of Atlus's RPG projects, I would. It looks fantastic and I'm definitely excited for it..

..but to be honest I'm more hyped about DARK SOULS.
I'm calling it. RPGOTY 2011.

Anyway, a lot of other cool stuff this year, though it had all been announced previously. Aside from those and the obvious ones (Bioshock and ME3), I'm also pretty hyped about Gravity Daze and Dragon's Crown.

We don't know too much about Gravity Daze yet (aside from the trailer), but Dragon's Crown looks like an oldschool side-scrolling fantasy beat-em-up FROM VANILLAWARE. Too much awesome.

Glorious.

the spud

May 2, 2011
The legend of zelda skyward sword obviously...

It looks like the wii's swan song is going to be its brightest star.

Also, skyrim and me3 are shaping up quite nicely.

Mute52

Sep 22, 2009
All the first party Nintendo games coming to 3DS (Paper Mario, Mario Kart, Luigi's Mansion etc)

Bioshock Infinite
Skyrim