What game was it that started you out gaming?

ntomlin63

Mar 19, 2009
I guess in reality it was pinball which led to video arcades which led to pong and tank combat and led on to bigger and better things ever since cumulating in DDO for me.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
First game: Tetris
First big game: Pokemon Blue
First game that really got me into gaming: Zelda Oracle of Ages

Laurefinde

Mar 19, 2009
Actually it was Candyland for me, then I moved on to Monopoly and Twister... eventually Pong and Pac Man got on the scene then... well most everyone else has added from this time forward. So many good games, so little time.
:)
Yes, I have been around a bit.

waggmd

Feb 12, 2009
Pac-man for the Genesis me and my cousin would play that game for hours.

shmaller

Jan 10, 2009
I got my N64 with Super Mario 64 when I was 2. Also, that same year I think, I got a Gameboy Pocket with Blue Version. My life had changed forever...for the better. Lol.

Oct 19, 2008
When i was like four i got the first Spyro and Abes Odyssey for the PS1, they got me into it.
But then like a number of months later i got a Gameboy Colour, bought Pokemon Red, was the only hand held game i ever owned, loved it so much.
And here we are, ten years later and i'm a maniac.

Devilpapaya

Apr 3, 2009
Console games, It was Chrono trigger and super Mario world.
P.C. was Wolfenstein 3D followed closely by Doom/Doom2.

the 90's were a time of epic games.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Think it might have been Mario Kart 64. But I didn't really start playing games until I finally got my own Game Boy Color (blue) and Pokemon Silver. Good times, great memories. Wonder if they're going to re-release Silver/Gold/Crystal w/ updated graphics much like they did w/ Fire Red and Leaf Green?

Cylem

Feb 27, 2009
My first video game was Spyro the Dragon when I was six, but I didn't REALLY get into games until I was about nine or ten. Every Friday, I'd go to a sewing class at a friend's house with a bunch of other girls, and at dinner-time, we'd all go upstairs with our pizza and fresh cookies and play Super Smash Bros. Melee. Sometimes we'd play Turok, too. :)