what game world you like to live in?

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I would like to live in the Pokemon world, because you are encouraged to have pets, as many as you like and becoming powerful can happen in a matter of hours. Also the bullies are easy to defeat.

What about you escapist?

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
The Ratchet and clank universe, for the simple reason that the universe altering powers have a sense of humor.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I'm trying to think of a game world with lots of fine food, a surplus of attractive and charming women with low standards, a good healthcare program and a distinct lack of violence but it's just not coming.

So, uh... Shadow of the Colossus?

The camping trips would be amazing.

SajuukKhar

Sep 26, 2010
Elder scrolls, because then I get to have CHIM, and just create w/e the fuck I want with my mind.

I could have ALL of your worlds in mine, and still have room left over.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Definitely the Sonic the Hedgehog universe. It would be awesome to go through all the loop-de-loops, dash panels, springs and wall runs, all just to go to the beach, theme parks, etc.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Noby-Noby Boy. Cause I'm a ***** :|

Or Skyrim. Just stay in a village with difficulty on 'Very Easy'. You don't seem to need bathrooms or food, so it's fine on thay end.

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
the world of steambot chronicles. Basically, its what if the industrial revolution didn't stop at cars and went to giant robots. By this day and age, I'd just LOVE to imagine what advances we would have...

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
I like the Elder Scrolls world. Magic and glory and mead to be had!

And no taxes. You ever pay taxes on your Skingrad manor or your Whiterun home? Didn't think so.

unstabLized

Mar 9, 2012
Elder Scrolls for sure, or more precisely, Skyrim. You have magic and dragons. Enough said.

Captcha: in the cart

Captcha agrees.

AnotherAvatar

Sep 18, 2011
Skyrim might be a fun place to hang out.

Also becoming an Aug in Deus Ex might be awesome, in fact put me in pretty much any Cyberpunk game.

And if I can be a Vampire and pick my clan, then pop me right in Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.

Ultra Man30

Nov 20, 2009
In truth, it would probably be Animal Crossing. It's just so peaceful. Plus I still get NES games to play.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
I've thought about this question a lot, and I know for a fact that the Pokemon world is the one I'd be the happiest in.

That said, I can see a few drawbacks. Since I live in house with more than ten pets in it in real life, then I know something about the mess that animals can make. My house is not clean, and having a Growlithe leave fiery poops all over the carpet would cause even more problems, much less where I'm gonna keep the Lapras, I can't afford no swimming pool.

Then again, I wouldn't have to worry much about finances, but I doubt those battles are as green as they seem from this side of the screen. But training wouldn't be to hard, seeing as pokemon seem to have much larger brains than the average, well, any animal really.

All these thoughts aside, the world portrayed in the Pokemon games is a paradise, where people are friendly and it's filled with magical creatures to befriend, and as corny as that is, who wouldn't want to live there?

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Hm...xenosaga's world seemed pretty cool. Lots of advanced technology, space travel, and giant robots. :)

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
I'm going to say Zero no Tsukaima even though it's an anime.

What, it's got game version, it still counts!!!

Captcha: Sound of Sirens
Fuck.

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
The universe of Wing Commander Privateer. Because space ships are awesome, and you have a computer that lets you load previous saves whenever you die.

NinjaSniperAssassin

Sep 19, 2012
Skyrim would be great, only problem is that everyone is so gd ugly so I'd have to go with the Mass Effect universe. Except before 3, because at that point everyone but Sheperd was
completely arrogant of the impending Reaper invasion. Ignorance is bliss and all that.
Plus, interstellar travel!

...Actually, can I say the Lord of the Rings universe? I mean, it obviously originated from the books but there are plenty of Lord of the Rings games! Yeah it's kinda cheating, but I've always wanted to visit Middle Earth so screw it. That's my answer.

Mr Binary

Jan 24, 2011
I hope no one looks at me funny when I say I'd want to live in the Silent Hill universe. It's just an interesting place... conspiracies and stuff. I don't really know, it just seems neat.