What games do others find hard that you thought were easy?

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
Sarkule said:
Miumaru said:
Morrowind definatly. Though I understand why. Oblivion too. Mostly because everyone is an idiot when it comes to making a good class. I always do fine, but I always hear about their characters sucking. At this point I feel tempted to just tell them "Maybe you suck at making classes?"

Alot of games though, I tend to fair better in. I dont think Im amazing, but I have proven I am atleast better than the average gamer.
You do realise you can change the difficulty don't you?
And how have you proven your better than the average gamer?
Yes. -I- realize it. Not everyone does though.
And by doing better than others, either in progress of single player games, or in score and ability in multiplayer. It is not impossible that my self-boasting might be true. Believe at your own leisure though.

DarkHourPrince

May 12, 2010
It isn't usually games that I think are easy, it's usually boss fights. There are some boss fights my friends fought with I just flew through, we usually have the same opinion on game difficulty.

Reshkar

"Face to Face"
May 18, 2010
Arcanz said:
I can't really see why people finds God of War hard. Easy is a cakewalk, hard is just a challenge. Nothing too hard there, played 1&2 all the way through on hard. I think people who find things hard doesn't manage to make the most of out of their character, like blocking. In God of War blocking is really important, but yet I see most of my friend play trough easy or medium just button-mashing. When I ask if they don't want to try hard they say it's impossible.
You got a point there, I'm not used to block in games, like God of War. Still I have played through on hard and found it quite a challenge, it's a matter of playstyle I guess.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Devil May Cry 3 (SE) was decently challenging, but never super hard for me. It took me a few tries to learn tricks to fight the bosses and Agni/Rudra got me stuck for a short while, but that's it.

Ninja Gaiden (Xbox) was never frustratingly hard on normal mode. The bosses got me stuck, normal enemies did not. Except for those damn ghost fish.

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
Rhythm Heaven for DS. Every review I saw talked about how incredibly hard the minigames were, and they were actually pretty easy.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Not really a whole game but I thrashed Yunaleska on FF10 when people had warned me about her for weeks, Xaldin on KH2 as well, battered that Rasterfarian.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
PunkRex said:
Not really a whole game but I thrashed Yunaleska on FF10 when people had warned me about her for weeks.
Yeah, that boss battle is easy once you've got simple knowledge. I died once on my first attempt, got her on the second and on my next two plays, I killed her pretty easily. It's Megadeath that catches people out, they heal the Zombie status the BANG! Dead due to Megadeath.

Still can't defeat that third Seymour boss easily, however. ...I hate Seymour. Really, really hate him.
...He has awesome hair, however.

OT: The Skate games.
My friends struggle with the dual stick controls. But I hate Skate 3's Park Editor.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Sassafrass said:
PunkRex said:
Not really a whole game but I thrashed Yunaleska on FF10 when people had warned me about her for weeks.
Yeah, that boss battle is easy once you've got simple knowledge. I died once on my first attempt, got her on the second and on my next two plays, I killed her pretty easily. It's Megadeath that catches people out, they heal the Zombie status the BANG! Dead due to Megadeath.

Still can't defeat that third Seymour boss easily, however. ...I hate Seymour. Really, really hate him.

My friends struggle with the dual stick controls. But I hate Skate 3's Park Editor.
Yunaleska Game Over'd me. It was an embarrassing moment. But, as you said, with a little thought it isn't that bad.

Malf said:
Assassin's Creed 2
People found that hard???[

Malf

Aug 18, 2008
StBishop said:
Sassafrass said:
PunkRex said:

Yunaleska Game Over'd me. It was an embarrassing moment. But, as you said, with a little thought it isn't that bad.

Malf said:
Assassin's Creed 2
People found that hard???[
Believe it or not I had some friends who found it difficult. They're still stuck!