What games have you gotten every Achievement/Trophy for?

Oct 16, 2008
Bully, and I have 1040g right now on Bioshock.
Indigo_Dingo said:
Just Uncharted. I don't try that hard for online trophies, and Pixeljunk Eden is unreasonable for most of them.
You managed to beat it on Crushing? Man, I can barely put up with hard with all the freaking bullshit the game throws at you. Sometimes I think I'm just bad at the game, and then I'm like, no, this is just fucking ridiculous.

Novajam

Apr 26, 2008
I've 100% completed GTA4, and got every non-online achievement for Colin McRae: DiRT (no one plays online), and I'm currently working on Fallout 3.

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
Portal... damn getting those perfect ammount of step achievements was a pain in the ass.

conceptual

Sep 24, 2008
I have every achievement in Call of Duty 2, Portal (the XBL arcade version), and all of the portal related achievements in the orange box. I also (technically) have all the achievements in Call of Duty 4, but I got glitched out of the one for getting all the intel (I will forever have all the cheats unlocked but only 29 pieces of intel). I also HAD all the achievements in Halo 3, but then a but-ton more were added and I don't play Halo anymore. So I guess that's 5.

I'd like to ad that I only do achievements if I a, think it sounds fun to do, or b, I just happen to get it. And sometimes c, if it's the last one I need to get the full score.

EDIT: I forgot about Bioshock. I have all the original achievements in there except the one for getting a jackpot on a slot machine. I don't count 'Win the lottery!' style achievements as part of a full score.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
I would have all the achievements for Fable 2 pub games, but the one for unlocking all 15 unique items didn't unlock. when I imported my pub games winnings into Fable 2, it didn't transfer the reward for beating the 5-star fortune's tower tournament - although it still comes up as unlocked via the pub games inventory screen. It also hasn't acknowledged the ten or so seperate times I've won 100 times my bet at spinnerbox.

That's as close as I've gotten. Most of the time, I don't even try.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Bully: Scholarship Edition, Lego Indiana Jones, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect (1050/1050), King Kong and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (1250/1250).

I don't game on my PC, and I don't have any other consoles aside from Xbox360 except NDS.

Fightbulb

May 14, 2008
I have every achievement on the XBLA version of Alien Hominid, and I have every achievement for Skate, though some of them were unlocked by a glitch (unintentional though).

Bling Cat

Jan 13, 2008
Oblivion, King Kong(Gies without saying really) and so close on Bioshock. My game wont let me turn off vita chambers, and if I die once going through hard it means I have to start from the beggining. I have all the original ones though.

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
King Kong, Oblivion (Including Shivering Isles), Ninety Nine Nights, Phantasy Sar Universe (not including Ambition of the Illuminus), Assassin's Creed, Condemned, Lost Odyssey, Eternal Sonata, Enchanted Arms, Blue Dragon, Too Human, Cloning Clyde, Mass Effect (not including Bring Down The Sky), Bioshock (not including Brass Balls).

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
I got all of the Oblivion achievements, but I was unable to get the Mass Effect ones, as there was a glitch with my game where when I tried to go to a specific planet (Chasca) to finish up a sidequest, thus allowing me to continue my pursuit of the Sentinel/Quarian Ally achievements. The game just kind of froze and told me my disc was unreadable, even though it wasn't scratched and it was perfectly fine.

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 4. People say that Veteran is impossible. It was a push over.

Tomw1812

Nov 9, 2008
I had all halo achievements until update
2 away in BF:BC it's the 10002 kills one and get all medals one (i can't get the strike one, cus when i kill 4 people really fast a fifth is never around or finishes me off)
and all the ones left in FC2 are to do with ranking up, I won't finish this one as the highest rank needs something like 1500000 exp to reach.

DolphinWacker64

Jul 4, 2008
Viva pinata(I had alot of free time), 1 away in bioshock, but i'm currently working on Overlord, oblivion, and Viva pinata: TIP...at the same time(think about that one, since i only have 1 360(which pisses me off since i bought mine at $400 and it only came with 20Gig when now they are $199 and with 50Gig standard...Microsoft bastards.))

the_tramp

May 16, 2008
I don't believe I have anything close on any due to not having Xbox Live so that immediately cuts out 20-50% of the achievements there. I think I have gotten all of the offline achievements on 1-3 games but can't really be bothered to check.

Orange Box HL2E2 on the PC. I've tried for ages to get neighbourhood watch, you have to do them in a certain order to stop destruction because it was often the case that I walked to the next one or drove my ass off to get there and they would be in the same position waiting for me to get within x metres and then blow it up.

I can't be bothered to sit down and do it 15 times to try all of the combinations of orders to save.