What games stand the test of time?

fer1wi

Jun 4, 2009
GoldenEye 007, Perfect Dark, the Pokemon games, 2-D Mario games, Metroid games, the list goes on.

Jurassic Rob

Mar 27, 2009
AWC Viper said:
GTA Vice City or San Andreas either as long as it has a cartoony feel to it when i run over a hooker and a cop
Agree totally. I miss Tommy Vercetti! Nico Bellic can suck my balls

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
Banjo Kazooie, Beyond Good & Evil, and The Curse of Monkey Island are some picks that come to mind.

cas said:
Chess is doing pretty well!
Yeah, considering what it's been reduced to lately.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Earthbound. Just as good as it was back in '94.
The modern setting, quirky and hilarious characters, and ingenious battles are more than enough enticement to draw you back for more.
I'm going to one-up you and say the entire Mother trilogy.

AWC Viper

Jun 12, 2008
Jurassic Rob said:
AWC Viper said:
GTA Vice City or San Andreas either as long as it has a cartoony feel to it when i run over a hooker and a cop
Agree totally. I miss Tommy Vercetti! Nico Bellic can suck my balls
Yes finally Some one Who Agrees With me Nico is a Dick GTA Was mad on the basis that hit and runs were fun and Cops were infinite as were hookers (ha ha jack the ripper)

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Thomas-101 said:
I know that this is not the most original thread and has probably been done quite a lot but since this weeks issue is about 'Time' I thought it would be an idea to create this thread. For me the 2 game that stand the test of time would be the Orange Box and Warcraft 3 (RoC + FT) they may not be the oldest games but they realy stand out above other games when I play them.

Whats your opinion?
These games are so young!!!!!

Super metroid has stood and will stand this test.

Same with Galaga.